Its about time
pimp.gif

The Vick Experience:tongue:art 2

Originally Posted by belle155

dead dogs walkin

oup7kg.gif
Great execution
laugh.gif

I saw someone made a gif in that thread and was wondering to myself, "What situation would you ever use this gif in?"...but A+ execution
That video though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I will redeem myself. I have to."

greatest redemption story in the history of sports/mankind... make it happen, Mike!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

all we can do now is hope that Goodell shows some decency and allows Vick to get back on an NFL field in 2009.
2246_praying.gif

pimp.gif

Bad News
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Damn, I didn't know NT were big fans of Vick. I don't think he should have served that long #$% sentence for freaking dogfighting of all things (and Stallworth gets away with murder
smh.gif
) but you dudes make him out to be the Messiah. He's an average QB who can't throw for #$@* but is able to scramble/run. He is entertaining, I'll give you that, plus he didn't really have any receivers. Anyway, I hope the dude does well and plays again.

tired.gif
so wrong. clearly never watched any games. dude has touch, plustheir O-line was +$%, and outside of Crumpler, no one on the team could catch the ball. bottom line is dude got Ws. and who knows how good they would havebeen if they would have never fired Reeves.

Back
Top Bottom