pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

He's our generations Nelson Mandela.
for real niketalk chooses some horrible hero's

I'll never understand how vick is seen as a martyr on this site

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

^ i dont get it either.

One of the most over-rated QBs its ridiculous.

2mzxlx5.gif

How many QBs have you seen do that?

Please don't act as if dude was just a regular ol football player.

You have to admit he was a special, one of a kind freak.

He DID carry his team to the NFC Championship game with average passing ability and average WRs.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

^ i dont get it either.

2mzxlx5.gif

He DID carry his team to the NFC Championship game with average passing ability and average WRs.
Before there was Reggie Bush & Devin Hester, there was Michael Vick - the most exciting player on turf. Vick get locked up...now Roddy White& Michael Jenkins wanna catch passes
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Most people who are against Vick almost never saw him play. Only sports center highlights, so they never saw the hunger and drive the man played with. Towardsthe end of his career here in Atlanta, he became lazy and selfish and ultimatly I lost respect for him on that part. At his best (02-05) Vick was a differentbread of Athlete. Winning most games by sheer determination and will..

pimp.gif
VICK = 1 of the All-Time GREAT Falcons!

Originally Posted by jumpman23000

Wasn't that good of a player before with his aweful td to int numbers so I don't expect anything from him if he does get a chance to play again

Says the guy with Tony Romo as his avy. How many playoff games did Vick win? And How many did Tony win, WITH T.O. as his go to reciever?

Oh yea...

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Most people who are against Vick almost never saw him play. Only sports center highlights, so they never saw the hunger and drive the man played with. Towards the end of his career here in Atlanta, he became lazy and selfish and ultimatly I lost respect for him on that part. At his best (02-05) Vick was a different bread of Athlete. Winning most games by sheer determination and will..

pimp.gif
VICK = 1 of the All-Time GREAT Falcons!
laugh.gif
c'mon bro....you are making it seem like Vick is Deacon Jones' age. Even if you are as young as 18, I'm sure you've seenVick play. Dude JUST turned 29.

People who are against him either A) hold a grudge because of what he did, or B) can justify that he was actually a overrated QB.

That being said, he's one of the finest athletes the NFL has ever seen. He was a horrible QB, but thanks to God's gifts (his legs) he was able toovercompensate for his lack of refinement when actually forced to throw the ball.

Steve Young > Vick

Randall Cunningham > Vick

Mark Brunell > Vick

however as an athlete, Vick was in a class of his own...

This is just false, dude was an awful passer for the most part. He didn't have much receiving help ever but still, dude could not throw anaccurate pass for his life.

Dudes on here stay slurrpin this avg. at best qb. He's fun to watch sometimes but has few to none passing skills. As far as the oh look at your avy, thisthread isn't about Romo and secondly, playoff games were a loosing effort from the Dallas Cowboys, not Tony Romo. Please refrain from commenting if youdon't know what your talking about.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

This is just false, dude was an awful passer for the most part. He didn't have much receiving help ever but still, dude could not throw an accurate pass for his life.

Yea, you DEFINATLY didn't watch any Falcons games. Shut up and move along now.

Dudes on here stay slurrpin this avg. at best qb. He's fun to watch sometimes but has few to none passing skills. As far as the oh look at your avy, this thread isn't about Romo and secondly, playoff games were a loosing effort from the Dallas Cowboys, not Tony Romo. Please refrain from commenting if you don't know what your talking about.

Oh the irony
tony-romo-fumble-jan607.jpg
romo.jpg
romo-topper.jpg
t_romo_071216_02_campbells.jpg

romo-704886.jpg

Oh I didn't realize this was a Romo thread. Again the Dallas Cowboys lost the games, not Romo. They would've been stuck with Drew Bledsoe without him.If you must compare the two qb's please refer to the 12/06 game where falcons lost to the Cowboys on their own field. Same guy calling him one of thegreatest Falcons, either shows low standards of the organization or you don't know what your talking about seeing as he put the team in a black hole awhole season due to his off field antics.

^ i dont get it either.

2mzxlx5.gif

If that's the case he should be a RB, what does a play like that have to do with being a great QB the way some of ya'll make him out to be?

Is one of those guys who revolutionized his position (like Donovan)? Sure....but he isn't half the quarterback Donovan is all around when healthy.

I could care less how fast he is when it comes to playing QUARTERBACK.

Oh I didn't realize this was a Romo thread. Again the Dallas Cowboys lost the games, not Romo. They would've been stuck with Drew Bledsoe without him. If you must compare the two qb's please refer to the 12/06 game where falcons lost to the Cowboys on their own field. Same guy calling him one of the greatest Falcons, either shows low standards of the organization or you don't know what your talking about seeing as he put the team in a black hole a whole season due to his off field antics.

No Romo lost you all your playoff games, including (basically a playoff game) the Eagles game this past year. Sure we can refer to the 12/06 playoff game. Welost that game against the Cowboys (who inturn went to the playoffs only to lose) so ultimatly your point is still crappy. Romo isn't a winner Vick is. Soif your going to call the guy "average" or "crappy" then you'll have to say Romo is trash.

As far as me calling him one of the "Greatest" Falcons, i'll stand by it. What he did off the field was him, I could care less about poochfighting.

If that's the case he should be a RB, what does a play like that have to do with being a great QB the way some of ya'll make him out to be?

Is one of those guys who revolutionized his position (like Donovan)? Sure....but he isn't half the quarterback Donovan is all around when healthy.

Mez see 2002 / 2004 and you'll sing a different tune. And not just "stats" look at what the dude did with what he was working with.

Nah I will ALWAYS give him props for what he did, going to the NFC Championship game vs the Eagles, beating Favre @ Green Bay, etc.

......but some dudes be reaching at times with how good he is, and not to mention the black hole he put the Falcons in with his off the field actions.

Dude needs to be better than that and I hope he learned his lesson.

Crazy amount of talent, but I haven't seen the complete package yet.

^ i dont get it either.

2mzxlx5.gif

who says a QB has to be a pocket passer? like u said he revolutionized his position. ya he could run for 100 yds. he got his team to the endzone, he won games,thats all that matters. his speed made him a great quarterback.

kinda like how tebow was one of the best college qb's ever, u cant take that away from him. u gonna say grossman was better cuz he put up sick passing #s?hell no

Back
Top Bottom