BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what's crazy I must have passed by this kid a few times here and there. You just never know. Hearing noises outside my window and its the local crackhead taking bottles out of our recycling bins. Went out to tell dude to kick rocks and he's like "I ain't hurting nobody". I literally had to drag his shopping cart down the driveway like "you're done fam"

Feds and CNN and NBC just realized the kid has the Internet too. :rofl:

"Oh right. We probably shouldn't be showing live footage of where we're narrowing in on since he could nuke the town."

Idiots.

Feds and CNN and NBC just realized the kid has the Internet too.
roll.gif

"Oh right. We probably shouldn't be showing live footage of where we're narrowing in on since he could nuke the town."

Idiots.
they said this? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
he is a white muslim?

Chechnya - the place he's from - is predominantly Muslim. What's interesting is that the republic in question has been involved in an independence war with Russia (since 1991), so I don't understand why they would commit a terrorist act in the US.

Chechnya - the place he's from - is predominantly Muslim. What's interesting is that the republic in question has been involved in an independence war with Russia (since 1991), so I don't understand why they would commit a terrorist act in the US.

Because Islamic-extremists hate western culture, especially America, that is pretty obvious.

A photo essay which people believe profiles Dzhokhar's brother Tamerlan is being passed around the Internet today. We've contacted photojournalist Johannes Hirn, to verify Tamerlan's identity. What matches up is Tamerlan's place of birth (Chechnya), his age, and his name. In the essay, "Will Box for Passport", Tamerlan Tsarnaev said: "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."  In another post, Hirn writes: "Tamerlan says he would rather compete for the United States than for Russia.

Yooo they just arrested an accomplice on an amtrack train in East Norwalk, CT. Dude was def on his way to NYC, and almost made it, it was another 45 mins away.

Norwalk is like 15 mins away from me.

Yooo they just arrested an accomplice on an amtrack train in East Norwalk, CT. Dude was def on his way to NYC, and almost made it, it was another 45 mins away.

:wow:...they arrested him in my town. :smh:

He was like...30 minutes away from the city.

Last edited:
Because Islamic-extremists hate western culture, especially America, that is pretty obvious.

Details and how do they know it was an accomplice?

That's crazy because I was supposed to be on an 8:15 Amtrak from Boston to NYC today.

ONeg you live in Norwalk? Didn't know that :lol:

This accomplice was def headed to NYC, almost made it :wow:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom