Breastfeeding in public appreciation vol pics

Originally Posted by Al Audi

You got issues.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Apples28

I will never breastfeed in public when i have a baby. Milk will be pumped before hand.

there are benefits to actually breastfeeding and not just feeding your baby breast milk...

there is a way to do it tho...most people would put a blanket over their shoulder covering their breast and the baby...

Originally Posted by rodster831

i cant believe you didnt get caught taking that pic bro
roll.gif

Probably stashed one of these in his breastagating kit.
spy_kid_toys_children_spying_spy_camera_t70027.jpg

Ol HARDy boys lookin...

it does seem like you can be prepared before hand. I can see why some can be upset about it. it just feels like an invasion of your rights. keep that crap toyourself. we dont care if you have a baby. its always the mom that will later in life complain about everything and try to get her way.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

it does seem like you can be prepared before hand. I can see why some can be upset about it. it just feels like an invasion of your rights. keep that crap to yourself. we dont care if you have a baby. its always the mom that will later in life complain about everything and try to get her way.

what?

We all know that if OP wouldn't have posted pics, he would've been told to ****, pics or ducktales. That being said, OP is kinda nasty.

It's funny, because if OP hadn't posted pics, many NTers would probably ask for pics.. OP gave the pics right in the beginning and ended getting flamed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

It's funny, because if OP hadn't posted pics, many NTers would probably ask for pics.. OP gave the pics right in the beginning and ended getting flamed
laugh.gif

There's a lot of hypocrites on NT.

Originally Posted by Anti Theft

roll.gif

Ol HARDy boys lookin...
laugh.gif

can we get an NT survey? window tittie or aisle tittie?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by verynecessary

Originally Posted by Anti Theft

roll.gif

Ol HARDy boys lookin...
laugh.gif

can we get an NT survey? window tittie or aisle tittie?
nerd.gif
aisle tittie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

laugh.gif
Double Standards FTL
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom