Bred 11's : Legit Check!!

Legit??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got these in from MentalKicks.com  & have been here both ways! But I'd like to hear more thoughts on them! I'm keeping them either way! Thanks fam!!

GM replicas 1000% man..sorry..

Fyi MK is WELL KNOWN for selling GM produce, don't spend your $ there bro.

Yea def GM. The shape from the back looks like a potato and PL looks kinda high. Also that sole color and jumpman look off

As far as I knew GM's are authentic but unauthorized & not fakes.
Not at all. GMs are high quality fakes which equals unauthorized. They are all one in the same. The only thing ppl need to not confuse is B-grades with GMs/fakes because b grades are authentic authorized sneakers straight from Nike just has flaws and they failed their original quality check.

Not at all. GMs are high quality fakes which equals unauthorized. They are all one in the same. The only thing ppl need to not confuse is B-grades with GMs/fakes because b grades are authentic authorized sneakers straight from Nike just has flaws and they failed their original quality check.
I'm sort of torn here as I've seen a lot of videos on youtube with the review of them being "legit" & also being recommended as a "legit" site. Hmm i feel some kind of way now. lol

I'm sort of torn here as I've seen a lot of videos on youtube with the review of them being "legit" & also being recommended as a "legit" site. Hmm i feel some kind of way now. lol
Probably because they are employees for them . A lot of sites do that and will claim to be legit. Sites will say "we are 100% authentic and don't deal with fakes". Yet they have a full size run on Concords and SJs for $250?? Yea no. It even happens here on NT. Ppl that belong to the sites will make an account and claim that a site is legit and they've ordered multiple pairs from them. Did you pay with paypal?

It is what ever you want to call it. Technically they're fake, but they're decently close to the authentic.. Almost all GM's still have flaws to distinguish them from the 100% Nike authorized pairs, so I mean, it is what it is. They're close, but not perfect. People doing reviews on youtube have no idea what they're taking about, I've seen tons of vids where people say this pair is "perfect" when buying from GM sites,etc. but there are obvious flaws.

But yeah, those breds are obvious GM's.

EDIT: Just cause they accept paypal doesn't mean anything. It's just another form of payment. MK,Marqueesole, known GM sellers, but accept paypal. It might actually be better for them to accept cards because then they could at least look like a legitimate business and if they screw you, you could call the CC company to track their ***.

Last edited:
You purchased gammas and toros from them too?! You can file a dispute to return them if you want to and get your money back

Last edited:
I say throw them up on the LC threads to be sure fam. It's better that you payed with paypal because you are covered by them and paypal really helps you out to settle and have the seller refund you you're money

Back
Top Bottom