Brett Favre won't go down in the record books for this (Jenn Sterger)

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Me and my friends have been using this heavily since the VMA's. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by DMan14

somewhere john madden is smiling at the pics

"best penis in football. hands down"
picimgnflhallof1bcb.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dajoka how do you know it's true?

if it is now we will see how serious goodel is
Sterger's ex-boyfriend at the time this was going down is a friend of a friend. Take it with a grain of salt, but my buddy isn't some slouch in NYC.

I'm surprised ESPN actually reported it.  I fully expected them to ignore the whole situation. 

Is it me, or did Tiger's text messages get wall to wall 24 hour live look in coverage? 
ohwell.gif

^ All I've heard about the last couple days on ESPN is this story.

Hell, right now they're talking about potential legal trouble Favre could be in.

^ All I've heard about the last couple days on ESPN is this story.

Hell, right now they're talking about potential legal trouble Favre could be in.

AllisonTorres4035832--300x450.jpg
jenn_sterger--300x300.jpg
The New York Post is Reporting what went down the day the Favre Photos were received by Sterger.No one has picked up on the Voicemail, let me call you from my other number! Maybe your screeningcalls. No one gets that. However this is heresay? But WFAN Boomer & Carton just moments ago, havetheir take on the allegations and they want to bring Allison into the studio. Attention, fame, but onething is for sure she confirmed the photos before they came out COWGIRL on COWGIRL Crime.Jenn Sterger's friend Allison Torres says she was with her the day Favre sent naked picture - NYPOST.comVideo of WFAN Boomer & Carton discuss the New York Post Story.
Code:

Back
Top Bottom