"Bring 'Em Back!" Please JB please release these again!!

Laney 5s, Maroon + Sports Blue 6s. Not the Mocha 3s, I think we can all forget about those. They'd only sell out if they out if they were Hyperstrike/Quickstrike Limited.

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

Laney 5s, Maroon + Sports Blue 6s. Not the Mocha 3s, I think we can all forget about those. They'd only sell out if they out if they were Hyperstrike/Quickstrike Limited.
I beg to differ, they're gonna sell.
Haven't been out in 11 years, that's a long time for a sneaker to not be retroed that was OG.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Haven't been out in 11 years, that's a long time for a sneaker to not be retroed that was OG.
It's a retro+ though.

Originally Posted by KMante

It's a retro+ though.
I know, but trust me, they're a lot more hype beasts now than back then.
Plus the 3 model is popular, og or not.

The Black Flips would of sold better if they were $160, as for the Stealths, *cough* they did ok..

^ what are those 4's called? They're dope!

I also would love to see the Citrus 7 make a return next year!

Haven't been out since 2006.
If you meant my picture, those are the Columbia 4s...dropped in 99

Other than the bred colorway, it would be nice to see Jordan Brand give the XVIs and XVI+s some love.

air-jordan-16-1.jpg

air-jordan-16-xvi-original-og-q-m-whisper-white-cherrywood-light-graphite-34-high-men-1.jpg

air-jordan-16-xvi-original-og-gingers-light-ginger-dark-charcoal-white-1.jpg

All those are on the potential releases for 2012 and 2013, gonna be a good 2 years if the shoes on list all release

Sport Blue VIs are needed badly. I keep coming across the White/Navy VIs from 2000 and I keep thinking about pulling the trigger. But I know as soon as I do, they'll retro the Sport Blues. Maroons will more than likely sit. Those are so hyped here and I don't really know why...has to be the fact that its an OG color way...that doesn't make it not ugly.

No love for the Burgundy V's? I personally would love to see those released again. That and CG III and IV.

I find it amazing that people are really want colorways like the ginger 16s & 13s when back in the day they would sit on shelves. Burgundy 5s? just go on the bay and pick up for 225. I bet the materials would be better than whatever they're putting out now anyway.

Jordan I Red/Black/White
fire red 5
City series Jordan 10s
Low Patent Leather carolina 11
Cherrywood & midnight 16s
Any 17s as long as they don't put nubuck on them

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Burgundy 5s? just go on the bay and pick up for 225. I bet the materials would be better than whatever they're putting out now anyway.

Not that easy my man.. I've been on the hunt for a sz 12 for a good 3 years now.

not really a fan of the mochas...olive 9s for sure! indiglos r sexy too tho, and prob college blue 17s, most imjportantly, banned 1s (if they ever ACTUALLY release)

Back
Top Bottom