"Bring 'Em Back!" Please JB please release these again!!

I would love a see the XII Taxi's get their day in the sun alone, no package just a nice general release (first pair of Jay's I bought myself)

Ive said it before but it has to be said again September Blue 6's
Cool grey 4's would be the #$$% as well

ojnp7a.jpg

Originally Posted by alexsal

Ive said it before but it has to be said again... they are called SPORT blue VIs not "September". 

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by alexsal

Ive said it before but it has to be said again... they are called SPORT blue VIs not "September".  

This.
I thought these were rumored to drop later this year in true "Potential 2012-13 releases"?

I remember getting the Mocha III on NDC on clearance. They were CHEAP. I bought a few pair if I remember correctly. Wore them a ton.

Anybody remember when they randomly found a crate of QS XX's last year and released them on NDC. Still mad I missed out on those. Bring em back! Also Bred XIIIs and Red Suede XXIs... and what the hell might as well retro the motorsport XXIIIs

Originally Posted by luxurious24

really would love some copper 17s, loved that shoe

This. add some Bred XIII's , Indiglos, Cool Grey IV's and Oreo IV's. But don't do any unless you do them right. Tired of the poor quality kicks JB makes today. 

thunderlightning.png

Keep the Lightnings.. give the the Thunders.
devil.gif

Also the Mist Blue 4s.. Couldn't find a picture that did them justice for how they look in person.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom