Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

The craziest part is dudes r laughing at complete fabrications :lol:
I'm sure that man never went to devry. At least I realllly hope not. And I bought the TC... Years ago now. Pushed a white Mitsubishi eclipse before that which was girlish as well. Still got more yams than OP at PSU. All you really need to do is check the car thread tho... Where the starter kit range should be.

I can assure you didn't get more yambs than me at PSU, you're degree def isn't doing you better...it's funny all the hate you spew towards me when you come at me and constantly lose
View media item 147800

2013_jeep_grand_cherokee_trailhawk.jpg

I find this :pimp: :pimp:

black ones dope too

View media item 147796

Black one is nice :pimp:

I just feel like every black car I see has red trim. It's so over done.

The evoque is hideous :x:x
It is the ugliest of all the range rovers
But I know why you got it...it's the most affordable....it's range rovers equivalent to 3 series or c class
Range rover hasn't been the same since the indians Tata took over
Shoulda got the range rover sport if you are on a budget
Very un attractive vehicle.
Enjoy it tho. I personally like the 370z nissan

Damn, could you fit any more hate in that response?

Dope pick up OP.

idk anyone who find this particular rover to be visually appealing. the small rear windows screams blind spot to me but i can't say for sure unless i drive it.

to each his own. i feel like there's better options out there, but if it makes you happy than its all good.

Stillin you will not be stampin women with an evoque straight up...

No tri state area female will take you serious with that thing....

maybe in pennsylvania, philadelphia, or south jersey, west virginia....where dudes are country and drive pick ups....

You gotta come correct with a NYC chick.....way too superficial and materialistic....

I know ladies that have sent men home because they came thru trying to drive em around in "entry level" bmw's/mb's....Dudes is like you tryna stunt in c-class and 3 series...you are not doing it....

That PSU degree did you harm bruh...you like 26....pushing the baby range....

Stillin...I thought Jerry Sandusky taught you better...

Not sure how old AYI is really but saying that a 26 year old able to make a $40k car purchase is not good enough is laughable.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^Ain't you the dude that be talking about Panamera this, Panamera that....but you push a old volkswagen...

remind me of that Audi dude.....Talk about Audi this, Audi that...in all the Audi threads posting Audi > Bmw or Audi > MB...but dude pushing a toyota...and dont even own an audi...

imaginary players i tell ya....

living vicariously...

street dreamers

Last edited:
Yea i a 2001 GTI VW :pimp:

Cosmic green Papi.

What's your point?

You in here talking about other people's whips and spending habits, what you driving?

Post a 40+ k car and well be quite :nerd:

You sound real upset and ignorant.

my man pushin nothing but a damb dream.

any money he aint never sat in a 'bach

and only margiela piece he owns is prob some H&M stuff

#pobre

#tyrone

This thread delivers

Karlmalone. Jpg

Op im glad ur hapoy with what u have, instead of complaining about what u dont have.
Play on playa

I dont kno whats hattenin in here no more. But stillin y dig thru dozens of pages lookin for my olddd whip passing by the by the new one?

U still mad from 2010 bro? Its ok u got the car you wanted man b happy. If u were so sensitive as to b butt hurt by comments about ur sorsitute wagon u shoulda jus posted in one of the many car threads.. or even updated ur old post.

some of yall are trying way too hard to stunt with ya footlocker paycheck leasing whips for damn near the price of an apartment every month..id rather pay a decent car like a chevy off in a year or so and have extra money each month to pay rent look fly and take my girl to the opera.

im not talking about you either OP, talking in general...

also the jordan shoes comment...duh man you gotta have fly shoes when ya walkin everywhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom