Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

white dudes will have a subaru sti early or some 30k+ whip.................NO GEAR. just be workin for they car mods, insurance, payments.
brothas, total opposite.............gear for days...............hop out of a hoopty or not even have a car.
i made the choice at an early age i just want a happy medium.
:lol:

:D

no doubt.

I UNDERSTAND all that lol

but he still has a car

he has that OPTION

all im sayin

yea im familiar with nyc............hell i even seen benzes with bumpers like that
my good homie, da little known fact is push comes to shove is i DO also have a option to push my mom's whip

whenever i want, so you can say im in a privileged space, use a car whenever i want, and not having to pay for anything other

then da occasional tank of gas.

i just choose not to for da majority of time because her car doesn't reflect who i am, so i use it for anything other then smashing

long distance QB/BK/BX yambs. and having expensive car responsibilities over just smashing outta reach yambz is "stuntin & frontin"

in itself.

if i wanna stunt and front, imma do it on my own terms.

Papi, you can have the closet, the car, the crib...you just need to find a balance....which seems to be impossible for a lot of you....is like dudes can't settle for 30 pairs of kicks so they cut back on things like a car to be able to afford more kicks...sad

Steezy pretty much just nailed it

People pushing 7 series struggling to allow their girl to order anything not on the dollar menu

I see so many clowns in my field pushing Benz and Beamers but defaulting on their student loans. Next car is gonna be a Kia and a 30% car note.

Last edited:
i aint even wanna bring yambs up as my basis for the "option" cuz i wasnt tryna come off tryna belittle anyone like these other dudes do.

all i gotta say is you must have a COOOOOOL *** moms if you still at home AND you take the car as needed.

lol i mean damn i know you got me by a year or 2. it is what it is man.

i aint even wanna bring yambs up as my basis for the "option" cuz i wasnt tryna come off tryna belittle anyone like these other dudes do.

all i gotta say is you must have a COOOOOOL *** moms if you still at home AND you take the car as needed.

im a only child, no brothers or sisters, to say i dont have to **** to complain about would be a understatement.

Majority of Dominican men are mama boys so it's not surprising.

Plus he's rent controlled, he's not going anywhere.

I remember a while back someone said something like, "by the time you can afford it, the car ain't important" or something similar in a car thread. Was that you, ninja?

Majority of Dominican men are mama boys so it's not surprising.

Plus he's rent controlled, he's not going anywhere.
its not just dominicans, hispanics in general are from collectivist societies, you aren't pushed outta your cribs, you leave when you're

married, da "male solo pad" is a very westernized american idea, and to be completely honest, since its just me and my moms (pops is in DR)

and if i moved by myself in a APT dolo, i'd be type lonely..i dont have

to worry about "sneaking girls in da crib" i've always had permission to smash out broads in my place

courtesy of my moms, she tells me" cielo, tu tiene que volar y trenas con mujeres" she's even nice enuff to make you some breakfast if you stick

around for da night.

so instead of wasting money and being lonely i rather just be home. moms said once im done

with school she's going back to DR and leaving me here, coming to visit every now and then, so you can say im basically straight with this rent, and when

you combine that with a 50k-70k a year job that is normally above average but still not enuff to do anything spectacular, my overhead is gonna be SUPER

low, so ill have play money like someone who makes 6 figures a year.

i'm WELL aware of da special bubble of lucky circumstance i currently reside in, its great, it allows me to do what i want, at da time i need, in no real rush.

I remember a while back someone said something like, "by the time you can afford it, the car ain't important" or something similar in a car thread. Was that you, ninja?

that line doesn't really apply to da types of cars i like (muscle) cuz they usually stand da test of time.

Why u gotta bash the 1 series tho? Dat 50/50 ratio :pimp: ....German car heads know was good. VERY VERY fun car to drive....but the stunt/yamb factor is not Ninjahood approved

Why u gotta bash the 1 series tho? Dat 50/50 ratio :pimp: ....German car heads know was good. VERY VERY fun car to drive....but the stunt/yamb factor is not Ninjahood approved

pretty sure the yambs would rather be picked up in a 1 series than an 18 wheeler

sure...if its da M1, if its da 128i its a struggle bimmer.

sure...if its da M1, if its da 128i its a struggle bimmer.
yeah bc most chicks know the difference between the M and an i
is this why you bought that evoque? keep it funky.

when i finally do get a whip ( cuz frankly imma have no choice, i've literally bought every one of my favorite JB/nikes from my childhood)

i look at specs FIRST and "if imma impress a chick" LAST.

99% of broads dont know about whips da same way broads dunno about kicks..its idiots that'll cop da fodder on da footlocker wall because its got

a Jumpman sign, is da same idiot that'll cop a used out of warranty BMW or benz just cuz da name plate without having a CLUE on how expensive

da maintenance is gonna be

best believe, once a chick gets IN you're whip, da torque and speed of da whip = wetness on da spot >>> how nice it looks from da outside

and on top of that, i wanna cop a whip to impress me, not da next dude, I have high standards on certain things, and lax on others, but women? lol

they should be da LAST person you ever take advice on when coppin a whip, unless its your wife and you got kids and obligations.

when i finally do get a whip ( cuz frankly imma have no choice, i've literally bought every one of my favorite JB/nikes from my childhood)

99% of broads dont know about whips da same way broads dunno about kicks..its idiots that'll cop da fodder on da footlocker wall because its got

a Jumpman sign, is da same idiot that'll cop a used out of warranty BMW or benz just cuz da name plate without having a CLUE on how expensive

best believe, once a chick gets IN you're whip, da torque and speed of da whip = wetness on da spot >>> how nice it looks from da outside

and on top of that, i wanna cop a whip to impress me, not da next dude, I have high standards on certain things, and lax on others, but women? lol

they should be da LAST person you ever take advice on when coppin a whip, unless its your wife and you got kids and obligations.

you just contradict everything you say

a 370Z might be able to do this

das da problem with alot of ya, SWEAR having ANY wheels is better then NO wheels, and thats frankily not true, especially in NYC, everything runs

24/7 out here.

im not getting a whip thats trash or bland, or basically un-ninjahood worthy JUST to have one, thats thirsty talk for cats who sound like they dont have a

license and think driving is da cat's meow. :lol:

i drive on these NYC streets every day for work, if any of ya follow my twitter/instagram ya know its flooded wit cool whips i see while im out and about.

lemme tell you, if you not road ready out in da 5 boros, then you have no business behind da steering wheel.

and everytime i see OP's car its south of houston parked outside some cheesy vintage shop with a female yuppie trust fund baby behind da wheel, its

da epitome of "poser rover"

if i was EVER gonna do a land rover, it would be da OG joint that they still make.

kahn-design-land-rover-defender-harris-tweed-edition-1-660x495.jpg

2007-land-rover-defender-90.jpg

now compare this pedigree of these vaunted rovers to...

Range-Rover-Evoque-1.jpg

yeah.....:lol: posh spice in HEELS can see over da damn thing.

this thing is a baby rover in every possible way. and with da price it commands, and you're willingness to buy it, it shows you DEFINITELY

copped it for da badge, and not what it does. da only reason i'm getting under you're skin is because im making it clear cuz i speak car talk.

i told you plenty of times, do whatever makes you happy with your money, but dont come on a messageboard expecting to get universal praise

for a whip alot of us know isn't something that accurately represents what that range rover nameplate is about. its da same as copping a 128i BMW expecting

cats in here that know about bimmers to give you props.

Bruh do you live in a different NY?...I mean I know exactly where you live and although yes there is a good subway system that'll get you into Manhattan, having any type of wheels WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN no wheels at all, who are you trying to fool?...there is more to NY than manhattan, keep it real.

A car doesn't limit you and you can always park it and take the subway should you choose to, but having the option >>>>>>>> not having the option and being forced to always depend on public transport or a cab....you know how Long it'll take your *** to get from your block to say white plains by public transport? About 1.5 hours...in a car...make that 30 minutes...without any wait.

Last edited:
Lets not forget dealing with a subway station in the middle of August or waiting for a bus in the middle of January at night...yeah you keep painting public transport as this wonderful perk.

Nice pick up, if you're happy with it then what's the discussion. I don't have a car in NYC either, if you drive into Manhattan you're gonna get stuck in traffic everywhere and pay some crazy price for parking. A lot of people here could go without a car, but they don't do a proper cost benefit analysis and end up broke b/c of their car.

Nice pick up, if you're happy with it then what's the discussion. I don't have a car in NYC either, if you drive into Manhattan you're gonna get stuck in traffic everywhere and pay some crazy price for parking. A lot of people here could go without a car, but they don't do a proper cost benefit analysis and end up broke b/c of their car.

Yeah but that only applies for manhattan...and you can still get away with driving into the city and finding parking, just depends....but what if you wanted to go into BK, parts of queens, shoot up into westchester?...from the heights?...using public transport...chill...

you just contradict everything you say

a 370Z might be able to do this
no contradiction here plheboi, I care about specs, da fact that girls like it too is a BONUS as far as im concerned.

that line doesn't really apply to da types of cars i like (muscle) cuz they usually stand da test of time.
So you have special exceptions just for yourself?\
well da cars that i like i dont care what era is it cuz i'd still push it.

Monte-1-JPEG.jpg

example of what im talking about..its 2012 and in my mind, if im pushing this, im stuntin just as hard as anything else on da streets.

i could get one RIGHT NOW sitting on ebay crispy for 8 grand, but im waiting till i get my piece, and finish my Class A CDL, that way my

future good money. dont wanna have something like this, and get itchy and wanna swap in a LS crate and not being able to save because

cars cost money to maintain.

Back
Top Bottom