Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

Tata is destroying Jaguar and Range Rover. It's going to run it to the ground.

Call me Xenophobic, but what do Indians know about cars? Give me an Indian car brand....What car has India produced..

Cars from Germany
Women from France
Clothes from Italy
Money from England

that's how it is and it will always be

They just couldn't leave RR and Jag alone. :smh:

It's losing its British Lineage

The RR has lost its nostalgy. RR = New Money, Hood Rich, Rapper Car. :smh:

It's like whenever somebody came up on some bread, they would go to the RR dealership and drop 80 (not that evoque junk)...

Tata Group I hate you >:

please remember what the Tata group brought you....
XJ
View media item 152198
XF
View media item 152190
Do I need to remind you what the S-Type Jag looked like before Tata?

Rover
View media item 152191View media item 152192

Last edited:
This is why I didn't post when I bought my FR-S. Too many dudes trying to put your purchase down. Hell I remember ninja trying to go at me when I bought my Evo. :lol:
Nah you would have been cool esp if you kept it in the thread that was dedicated to these cars. If you do like Stillin did you open yourself up to people commenting esp if its not a "superstar" car. I doubt if somebody on here had a Lambo(obvious), top of the line BMW, Benz, Audi, Caddy, whatever you would get clowned but cars like this are more 50/50 with people liking disliking it. Just got to take the good with the bad but this has been a funny thread that I never thought would be this long.

Nah you would have been cool esp if you kept it in the thread that was dedicated to these cars. If you do like Stillin did you open yourself up to people commenting esp if its not a "superstar" car. I doubt if somebody on here had a Lambo(obvious), top of the line BMW, Benz, Audi, Caddy, whatever you would get clowned but cars like this are more 50/50 with people liking disliking it. Just got to take the good with the bad but this has been a funny thread that I never thought would be this long.

There is difference between not liking and straight up hating

The intent of this thread was to basically tell my peeps who helped me a long the way in my "picking out an SUV" I picked out the car I finally decided on.

I'm so happy the direction this thread took though

30 pages for a basic evoque with no options. With the cloth interior. Free stock rims. 
mean.gif

Don't even got the ipads on the back of the seat. Your radio aint even touch screen. It plays CD's. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
30 pages for a basic evoque with no options. With the cloth interior. Free stock rims. 
mean.gif

Don't even got the ipads on the back of the seat. Your radio aint even touch screen. It plays CD's. 
mean.gif
Still got more options than your ride it seems. Unless you count the turnstile security system.

30 pages for a basic evoque with no options. With the cloth interior. Free stock rims. :smh:

Don't even got the ipads on the back of the seat. Your radio aint even touch screen. It plays CD's. :smh:

Not a base model dope, it's got heated leather seats not cloth a downgrade from the plastic ones you ride on

Touch screen, nav, glass roof, etc and a 370z next to it

Last edited:

There is difference between not liking and straight up hating

The intent of this thread was to basically tell my peeps who helped me a long the way in my "picking out an SUV" I picked out the car I finally decided on.

I'm so happy the direction this thread took though
I hear you and agree esp how some in thread got on you but I always try to be fair cause if somebody was gushing positives on the car you (most people myself included) wouldn't say a thing but if your gushing negatives we have to attack. Its hard to do but I really try my best to let people have their say one way or another cause at the end of the day you (general) are happy with what you bought so it doesn't matter what they say you still going to be happy with your purchase. I also feel wrong when I take all the praise with no problem but you say something (even if it is hating) I don't like I'm ready to bite your head off. I'm working on it but I still mess up as we all do.

Only difference is if I got the evoque I would have went for white with black interior but hell I just like that color combo on damn near every car.

This is why I didn't post when I bought my FR-S. Too many dudes trying to put your purchase down. Hell I remember ninja trying to go at me when I bought my Evo. :lol:

U got it backwards, da evo dope, that FR-S got tyco R/C horses :smh:

Learn from this. Let this be a lesson.

Do not stunt on the internet. Like I said....theres dudes that is rich, that laugh at this....and there dudes struggling that aint got ish....

If you gonna let people you don't know into your personal life....you come correct.

Or just let it slide off you and keep it moving.

Don't be like OP that is defending his Evoque...on every single page with 10-15 replies.

"Motor Trend Car of the Year"

"It sold so well...sold thousands"

"A lot of people like the Evoque...you just hating..I got haters"

Get real dude.

Learn from this. Let this be a lesson.

Do not stunt on the internet. Like I said....theres dudes that is rich, that laugh at this....and there dudes struggling that aint got ish....

If you gonna let people you don't know into your personal life....you come correct.

Or just let it slide off you and keep it moving.

Don't be like OP that is defending his Evoque...on every single page with 10-15 replies.

"Motor Trend Car of the Year"
"It sold so well...sold thousands"
"A lot of people like the Evoque...you just hating..I got haters"

Get real dude.

Troll :rofl:

U got it backwards, da evo dope, that FR-S got tyco R/C horses
mean.gif
Dude said tyco R/C horses.
laugh.gif

Not knocking on the car at all, just a funny comment.
laugh.gif

I was thinking about getting an FR-S or BR-Z in the spring, but for that price I rather get a used G37S.

Dude said tyco R/C horses. :lol:

Not knocking on the car at all, just a funny comment. :lol:

I was thinking about getting an FR-S or BR-Z in the spring, but for that price I rather get a used G37S.

im for used over new period

you can do that for any car.............

seriously.

an with that said my next car is gonna be leased..................i like new cars and no maintenance. especially cars that depreciate so damn fast...........

Last edited:
Tata is destroying Jaguar and Range Rover. It's going to run it to the ground.

Call me Xenophobic, but what do Indians know about cars? Give me an Indian car brand....What car has India produced..

Cars from Germany
Women from France
Clothes from Italy
Money from England

that's how it is and it will always be

They just couldn't leave RR and Jag alone. :smh:

It's losing its British Lineage

The RR has lost its nostalgy. RR = New Money, Hood Rich, Rapper Car. :smh:

It's like whenever somebody came up on some bread, they would go to the RR dealership and drop 80 (not that evoque junk)...

Tata Group I hate you >:

please remember what the Tata group brought you....
XJ
View media item 152198
XF
View media item 152190
Do I need to remind you what the S-Type Jag looked like before Tata?

Rover
View media item 152191View media item 152192

dude who smashed his chick must work for Tata because RR/LR has gone up in luxury and quality since Tata got them and same goes for Jaguar. Look at all the Jags out and the interiors.

this guy is delusional, its actually quite pathetic. No one should even respond to him, he knows nothing about cars. Hes trying to live his life like a Camron rap video.

Foreign broads, foreign cars.... son stop fronting. please

30 pages for a basic evoque with no options. With the cloth interior. Free stock rims. :smh:

Don't even got the ipads on the back of the seat. Your radio aint even touch screen. It plays CD's. :smh:

:stoneface:

i know nothing about the Evoque but i know damn well NO RANGE ROVERS come with cloth :rofl:

this guy is coming in here toting all this stuff about RR and he doesnt even know what they come with.

clearly one of the worst trolls on NT in recent memory.

atleast when Ninja tries to hate on something and talk about cars, he knows what hes talking about.

:stoneface:
i know nothing about the Evoque but i know damn well NO RANGE ROVERS come with cloth :rofl:
this guy is coming in here toting all this stuff about RR and he doesnt even know what they come with.
clearly one of the worst trolls on NT in recent memory.
atleast when Ninja tries to hate on something and talk about cars, he knows what hes talking about.

his does
View media item 152542

And he got it in black because he didn't wanna pay extra for another color.

Might as well trade in the evoque and put it towards the sport.

You not getting yambs in this thing?

Then again if you take this to West Virginia, south jersey and outskirts of Philly Pennsylvania.

You might get lucky

And he got it in black because he didn't wanna pay extra for another color.
Might as well trade in the evoque and put it towards the sport.
You not getting yambs in this thing?
Then again if you take this to West Virginia, south jersey and outskirts of Philly Pennsylvania.
You might get lucky

are you a moron? Black costs more for a RR, white and silver are the cheap colors

keep talking

Thread is gold. Went from the Evoque to hoods and apartments and jerseys and some random deli names being thrown around.

The car isn't that attractive but neither is the 2014 range rover. Overall range rover is slacking both on design and on how much they break down.
straight bitting off the FORD EXPLORER
laugh.gif

taillights and all
laugh.gif

the new range sucks

Evoque>>>Range IMO
da new range rover is garbage looking with that integrated bumper , but that doesn't leave da baby rover off da hook either.

design wise i got a feeling all these looks were already down da pipe while ford had more of a financial hold on land rover.

overall, sport from 2010 and above (with da re-tuned powerplant cracking out more umph) >>>* all other rovers.

Last edited:
I'm kinda hoping he will have buyers remorse, send it back and get that sport.

I'm looking out for you. Trying to help you out. In your best interest.

But stay in your baby mama range and baby rover.

Starter kit range
Entry level rover
Range rover jr
Lil range

lol at the excuses, since your so much into LR/RR how come you know nothing about them other than when they originated? plus what color did you want him to get? black is a good choice... :smh:

haters gon hate

:rofl:

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom