Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

Ninjahood do you even own a car or do you just go around hating on anything that isn't a Hemi or V8 muscle? serious question

this was not thread worthy imo, should've gone in the car thread..

high five i guess...

laugh.gif

OP wanted to 'stunt' on us

SMH

minus whale paint it pink and give it to your baby moms for Christmas
joint makes da X5 look like a german warship riddled in bullets.

i mean its OP's 40k to blow...so much options and he chose that. different strokes b.

Ninjahood do you even own a car or do you just go around hating on anything that isn't a Hemi or V8 muscle? serious question
tell me what did i say about your vehicle that was a lie...IM WAITING.

this generation just can't take real talk without thinking its hate.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

op nice pickup...ninjahood you do seem to have a warped view on certain things...if he wanted a jeep or any other car he would have bought that...nothing more to say really

this generation just can't take real talk without thinking its hate. :smh: :lol:

you say nothing that's the point

haters can bash away but the reality the people hating can't even afford it

I am not trying to stunt by buying a used RR Sport that I don't want...the point is I bought what I wanted and I am good with that

if I wanted to stunt I'd buy a $80k car I don't like

not when da IS is rear wheel drive and as a IS-F variant.

MOST IS whips on the road especially in the tri state where we at is AWD

but ninja c'mon son damn what you sayin right now

View media item 145782
you mean to tell me if i came thru the heights in a evoque like OPs with the grill blacked out on some 22s im not gonna have ayisha diaz look a likes tryna see me in it?

Last edited:
How are we 'hating' though?

He made a thread about a car he bought and we're discussing it

He probably wanted us to post a bunch of " :pimp: 's "

The vehicle is whack in my opinion, I'm not hating

The only reason he purchased it is because it's a "range rover"

It's a baby momma range rover though

"what's the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6?"

:lol:

ol soccer mom whip

*awaits "you're a hater " replies"

this generation just can't take real talk without thinking its hate.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
you say nothing that's the point

haters can bash away but the reality the people hating can't even afford it

I am not trying to stunt by buying a used RR Sport that I don't want...the point is I bought what I wanted and I am good with that

if I wanted to stunt I'd buy a $80k car I don't like
once you posted your car on NT you opened up da lanes for criticism that you MAY like and you MAY NOT like.

when im on NT and things get posted about me, i gotta learn to da take da love AND da hate, cuz thats LIFE.

and no one is saying that you dont have a right to spend money how you want. hell if you wanted to dump 40k worth of singles on some smuttz in sin city

that would've been your prerogative, but since you copped da baby range rover, you gonna hear about b.

Ninja, its the dudes money, his decision, and that's it. You talking all this stuff is to do what? Its not like next time when he goes to a dealership and hes sitting at the salesmans desk, he's gonna think OMG is Ninja going to approve? He obviously wanted that car, that's why he bought it.

Let the man enjoy his new purchase.

I'm not into it but if you're happy with it, that's all that matters. Who really cares what it cost and how another man spends his money? At the same time, I'm not sure a whole thread is necessary but I can understand if you're proud of your purchase.

I wonder who MaybachMargiela really is (you know that's a backup name so he can act foolish) and why he's driving a Maybach, unless that's just the car he gets driven in.

can't have a discussion about anything these days without "hating" "hatin" "hater" being thrown around...:lol:

Car looks clean. Personally I like the way the evoque looks.

Personally, if I'm getting a Land Rover, it's gonna be a Defender :pimp:

if you seen OP thread before it was like tiguan, x1, and this

i dont see how he is tryna stunt at all

wanted decent mpg, small suv, an looks/luxury features

w/e it is what it is.

not when da IS is rear wheel drive and as a IS-F variant.
MOST IS whips on the road especially in the tri state where we at is AWD

but ninja c'mon son damn what you sayin right now

you mean to tell me if i came thru the heights in a evoque like OPs with the grill blacked out on some 22s im not gonna have ayisha diaz look a likes tryna see me in it?
to be completely honest, naw b

...heightz got range rovers and range rover sports like honda civics, you know da papi connects and barbershop owners/club owners is all riding

foreign out here.

and everyone knows thats da baby mamma, JR, lil range rover.

if he wanted a brand new affordable rover he should've gone da land rover route IMO, but like i said, he a grown man and he gonna have to learn how to spend his own money.

another problem is, son AUTOMATICALLY pigeoned holed himself into da position where if some cat got 20k, and buys a OLD range rover and cleans it up, puts some nice big shoes

on it, he's gonna IMMEDIATELY look better then his baby mamma range because no one is gonna know how old da old range rover is a high mileage older joint

VS this brotha's squished version parked next to it.

Here are my concerns for OP. He had a budget of 45k, or so that's what he stated. He used that on the Evoque. He sounds like he did considerable research on the car he was interested in and hopefully he does realize that the RR's have a long history of maintenance and repair costs. To be honest this isn't a car for a buyer who is on a budget. Be prepared to shell out additional dollars. Stay safe OP.

hmmm........since you put it like that

ninjahood aint neva lied

:lol:

at the end of the day

Last edited:
to be completely honest, naw b

...heightz got range rovers and range rover sports like honda civics, you know da papi connects and barbershop owners/club owners is all riding

foreign out here.

and everyone knows thats da baby mamma, JR, lil range rover.

if he wanted a brand new affordable rover he should've gone da land rover route IMO, but like i said, he a grown man and he gonna have to learn how to spend his own money.

another problem is, son AUTOMATICALLY pigeoned holed himself into da position where if some cat got 20k, and buys a OLD range rover and cleans it up, puts some nice big shoes

on it, he's gonna IMMEDIATELY look better then his baby mamma range because no one is gonna know how old da old range rover is a high mileage older joint

VS this brotha's squished version parked next to it.

But what if OP doesn't care about how it looks? Some people might rather have a new car than to risk all of the hidden damages and kinks used cars have.

If OP got what he wanted, how are you going to say that he ****** up? As you said, different strokes.

The problem with people nowadays is that everything that is not praise is automatically considered hate. Its just normal criticism, if your favorite movie got 22% rotten tomatoes are you going to write letter to all the critics about it?

Dude does not like the car, he voiced his opinion on it, and that is all move on. No use in him lying about, or saying its hot if he does not feel that way.

Still at the end of the day the OP bought what he wanted, and as long as he likes it, and is comfortable paying what he paid for it, then let him live.

I personally do not like it, and think there are plenty better choices out there. But if you wanted that particular range, and are fine with any maintenance that would come up. Then enjoy it, if someone criticized my car purchase, I would just say "yeah thats your opinion, and that is what I like."

Ninja, its the dudes money, his decision, and that's it. You talking all this stuff is to do what? Its not like next time when he goes to a dealership and hes sitting at the salesmans desk, he's gonna think OMG is Ninja going to approve? He obviously wanted that car, that's why he bought it.

Let the man enjoy his new purchase.
we're on a message board right?

i never understand why cats is so sensitive when you tell em da real talk, why everybody gotta walk around with a thumb in their mouth expecting

to get pacified?

if i would've posted da same exact story, and posted da same exact car, i would've expected at least:

-still lives in a hut

-still copped a base model range

-where's da hemi

-hood rich

-probably leased

etc.

and when i post on NT i expect criticism coming my direction 24/7 and im OK with that, because thats da best representation of life, if you not built to handle

honest critiques then i dunno how cats come out of a regular day without feeling mentally scathed...im still waiting on what i said about his car that was a lie.

Back
Top Bottom