Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

Wait wait wait, are dudes seriously hating on the Z? Hate Japanese cars all you want but you gotta show some respect for the Z series. There's nothing bad you can say about them. Legendary and pure performance. 

he knocked it in some other thread a while back; he's a clown

I've been trying to keep outta this thread because it's just a huge flame war. But are dudes really trying to hate on PSU as well. I know JEWSEEJAY and stillin will back me up on this, Penn State is a FINE educational institution. Anybody who thinks otherwise is just a hater of the scandal, plain and simple.

My mind is seriously blown with all this foolishness 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:lol: now the dude is hating on Steezy because he actually has a good job, own spot, married

if owning a big piece of jewelry, a bunch of sneakers and living with your mom ain't trying to fake stunt then I don't know what is

I've been trying to keep outta this thread because it's just a huge flame war. But are dudes really trying to hate on PSU as well. I know JEWSEEJAY and stillin will back me up on this, Penn State is a FINE educational institution. Anybody who thinks otherwise is just a hater of the scandal, plain and simple

that was just a couple clowns a while back; Penn State is one of the best state schools in the country bottom line.

laugh.gif
now the dude is hating on Steezy because he actually has a good job, own spot, married
if owning a big piece of jewelry, a bunch of sneakers and living with your mom ain't trying to fake stunt then I don't know what is
roll.gif
I wonder if he actually knows what it's like to pay bills. 

When I first got my car when I was 16, I had to pay the insurance for it. $200 a month just for car insurance. And I had to pay that working only weekends at Target. 

I wonder if Ninja actually knows what it's like to just grow the **** up

Last edited:
Here is the way my mind works fam...wrap your mind around this simple concept ima spit to you.
I CAN afford the maintanence of te TL-S, I DIDN'T WANT to, the car was already 5 years old, I was its first owner and lived its glory, does it make sense for me to keep a car out of warranty?...he'll ******g no, I'm no mechanic or garage geek....so it was time to part ways now that it still had SOME value...got some cash out of it and a lease on a nice little liberty, paid off the wife's car since she'll be going full time with school and I didn't want to end up with that car note, now we have two cars in our household, a nice little cheap lease on a pretty good car for these snow days for the next 3 years which by then the wife will be out of school making close to 80K which is just extra butter for my household...at this point, I'll give up da lease/rent and then you'll catch me in a real bad boy....it's all about priorities, I could have easily stood in hood in my moms 250$ a month 2 bedroom apartment in Edenwald projects, pushing a god damb Audi R8 if I wanted to with a chain worth 2 times the one you have....I don't know how you feel living like that is living at all.

steezy i disagree with a lot of what you say.... but everything right here. is some real stuff. :smokin Salute!

I'm not pro-MTA, pro-train, pro-subway, pro-railroad...you got me confused...

I'm just not about the Kia Sorento, Hyundai Genesis and Honda Civic/Accord life....I'm not about that....that's not me...that don't represent me..i have to much self respect for that....that's not my pedigree....its insulting to my integrity...

Again if you push that....then more power to you....thats what you do...thats you....I'm me....I just can't....

I'm not knocking the nters that pusha the mazda mitsubishi maxima isuzu suzuki hyundai honda kia volkswagen...do you....if you comfortable with that...more power to you...you a secure individual

I was just emphasizing ninjahood's point.....he dont wanna be seen running around in some bum volkswagen, some bum isuzu suzuki, some bum hyundai, honda, kia...i respect it...

I could careless about the MTA Subway system....

I'm just defending the dudes that work 2 jobs, do overtime, and stack up and save up to walk into the german dealership and cop a 6 or 7 or S class....thats who i'm going to bat for...

i don't care about train riders...

LMAOOOOOOOO

so you have no car? your posts in this thread or anything car related are INVALID! sorry

at least some people can appreciate Ninjahoods comments on whips since he knows some stuff about Americans cars, other times meh.

you on the other hand, please go back to mcdonalds and dream of your "foreign" whip. I bet you spent your whole paycheck buying up Powerball tickets. go fly a kite homie, if you dont got a whip....period then you can speak about cars especially since you ruined for yourself when you said Land Rover was great under Ford. QUITE POSSIBLY the dumbest comment ive ever heard... SMH

:lol: :lol:

Idk why you argue with dude.

It's just going in circles, you can't argue or knock common sense into ignorance :lol:

His overhead is also 2-3 more as well, so it wouldn't take much for me to surpass what he can spare vs what i can spend
Freely due to how he's doing what he does. Sometimes i wish ya thought i was a complete moron, so when i do finally get something
That gets da jimmies rustlin i can have da complete element of surprise..bit alas soon enough ya seen whay im talkin bout. 8)

So you live the way you do with a plan?...I get the whole saving money, but you realize one day you'll die and won't take any of it with you?...you living your life scared to live, wrapped up in the comfort of the same room you grew up in, the hood you chilled in...you are trapped fam...I'm sure you can spend more than I can spare, like I said if I chose to stay at home, living single and with no car note, my bank account will stack up too...if hit a milli in about 6 years with all the extra stuff I do to earn money, the irony is that what if at the end of those 6 years I wake up one day and get shot in front of those dear steps of my building?...the **** was the point of holding out on life to sack as much bread as I wanted to?...c'mon man....do you I guess, but your priorities as a grown *** man are wrong, period.

You don't have enough for a down payment on a home but you might pick up a DB9??? And you knock people for leasing?
You're hilarious.
We'll wait and hope among hopes that we're blessed by your sharing.

Huh? I'm pretty sure I said I don't have enough for BOTH so it might be a bit until I get the DB9, seeing that i would want to put 90% of it torwards a house and at least put 30%-40% of the value of the car I'm purchasing.

You could pick up a DB9 for around 65-70k with roughly 10-15k miles. Of course, if you can afford 3-4 grand maintenance per year .

I never knocked any1 for leasing man. I simply stated the fact that I didn't understand WHY they lease. You'll end up paying more money than I do because I'm keeping the car. I understand leasing for a year or so if you are really in need of transportation, all power to you. It's just wiser IMO, to make a commitment and buy the car.

Fair enough, just found it odd that you're talking about envious dudes and make that comment. I'd imagine that DB9 with 10-15k miles has to be mid-2000s model year? Those are $200k new, right?

I don't want to count other people's money, it seems a little backwards to buy even a $70k car if you don't have enough money for a down payment on a house....as well.

So...ninjahood, since you put a lot of your info one out way or another, let's review:

You live with your mom and tout the fact that it's rent-controlled so understandably very cheap but I thought I read an implication in here that your mom pays the rent.

You can and do drive her car when necessary to head to the BX, BK & Queens...only for yambs though.

You love muscle cars but have never owned one, apparently you've never owned a car period (or even leased because that's beneath someone who doesn't even rent an apt) but you're the resident expert on cars and other people's reasons behind liking cars.

You don't currently own a Jesus piece but you may or may not have money tied up for one for years now on layaway. You're also an expert on Jesus pieces.

You're working towards your CDL, which there's nothing wrong with, and previously ventured to the Westchester (not via car and a decent walk from the train station) to work either retail, security, maintenance or...the parking garage?

You have 6 figures worth of sneakers (I'd imagine if it's "Porsche money" it wouldn't be an "entry-level" Porsche), incredible as it is but that's where the vast majority of your money is invested.

You're a republican.

Nothing about you makes any sense. It seems like aside from being proud of your nationality and neighborhood, you're not living anything you speak about so adamantly.

You know whays so dope about me? That im chillin. I ALREADY have a CDL license, & 90%

Of what i make goes to my pocket, da place i live in will b mine wit dirt cheap rent in good ol' NYC,

I dont have no baby mama drama, no debt, pockets caked, gear thoro, cuban on ice, ZERO life complaints.

And apparently da only problem you can shake out of me is "im taking too long to pick da car that fits my standards"

Gee..i wish MORE people had those types of "problems" i had :smokin

Back on topic about the actual car: 

Is that a knob you turn to cycle between Park, Reverse, etc 
nerd.gif
 Goodness gracious 
smokin.gif

LMAOOOOOOOO
so you have no car? your posts in this thread or anything car related are INVALID! sorry
at least some people can appreciate Ninjahoods comments on whips since he knows some stuff about Americans cars, other times meh.
you on the other hand, please go back to mcdonalds and dream of your "foreign" whip. I bet you spent your whole paycheck buying up Powerball tickets. go fly a kite homie, if you dont got a whip....period then you can speak about cars especially since you ruined for yourself when you said Land Rover was great under Ford. QUITE POSSIBLY the dumbest comment ive ever heard... SMH
roll.gif
, Zyzz can you believe this dude? 

Since my entire family drives Hondas we have no self respect? We have no integrity? Sorry, my parents decided to better spend their money to put a damn roof over mine and my brothers head instead of living in a cramped apartment with an Aston Martin. 

I can't believe you guys, acting like a car is what makes a man. Buy a home, and sell a home. Then you are a man

Wait wait wait, are dudes seriously hating on the Z? Hate Japanese cars all you want but you gotta show some respect for the Z series. There's nothing bad you can say about them. Legendary and pure performance. 

he knocked it in some other thread a while back; he's a clown

Go run along lad & find it, only clowns lie fictitious comments others make to

Garner some type of pity over your otherwise lackluster 'SUV" choice.

not everyone has a train station 2-3 blocks away.

you going shopping and bringing 5 bags of new **** with you on public transportation??

yall heaving groceries from the super market for blocks... get outta here a car doesn't have its uses.

and trains don't go every where you need to go,

and they don't leave when you want them to leave.

:lol: yeah everyone in ny without some luxury car to impress YOU guys is obviously an idiot who should be using public transportation

:rolleyes

You know whays so dope about me? That im chillin. I ALREADY have a CDL license, & 90%
Of what i make goes to my pocket, da place i live in will b mine wit dirt cheap rent in good ol' NYC,
I dont have no baby mama drama, no debt, pockets caked, gear thoro, cuban on ice, ZERO life complaints.
And apparently da only problem you can shake out of me is "im taking too long to pick da car that fits my standards"

You live in fear of actual responsabilities...waiting for mom dukes to make that settlement back in the motherland so you can inherit some cracked out apartment in the heights...you really find no pride in anything that matters...furnishing your own place, buying your own car, not even building your own family for God's sake, stuck with the mentality of a 20 year old....I rather have my place with all it's bills, my lease and my little family that I look after than to have extra money in my pockets and nothing but a wall of shoe boxes that take up more room than I do where I sleep at...ohh and an iced out chain.

So...ninjahood, since you put a lot of your info one out way or another, let's review:

You live with your mom and tout the fact that it's rent-controlled so understandably very cheap but I thought I read an implication in here that your mom pays the rent.

You can and do drive her car when necessary to head to the BX, BK & Queens...only for yambs though.

You love muscle cars but have never owned one, apparently you've never owned a car period (or even leased because that's beneath someone who doesn't even rent an apt) but you're the resident expert on cars and other people's reasons behind liking cars.

You don't currently own a Jesus piece but you may or may not have money tied up for one for years now on layaway. You're also an expert on Jesus pieces.

You're working towards your CDL, which there's nothing wrong with, and previously ventured to the Westchester (not via car and a decent walk from the train station) to work either retail, security, maintenance or...the parking garage?

You have 6 figures worth of sneakers (I'd imagine if it's "Porsche money" it wouldn't be an "entry-level" Porsche), incredible as it is but that's where the vast majority of your money is invested.

You're a republican.

Nothing about you makes any sense. It seems like aside from being proud of your nationality and neighborhood, you're not living anything you speak about so adamantly.

Not sure I said that. Just that you've never actually had a car in your name. Ignore the rest of it though if you're happy with not having a kid out of wedlock (high five!), thoro gear & a cuban (Jesus piece too?). No debt is great thing, definitely an accomplishment in 2012...when you don't have expenses not covered by moms (who's essentially keeping those pockets caked). You're so dope.

Go run along lad & find it, only clowns lie fictitious comments others make to
Garner some type of pity over your otherwise lackluster 'SUV" choice.
He is using it for the snow. Period. I don't know what's so hard to comprehend. He doesn't need to tow or need a ton of cargo space. If he wanted that, he could have gotten a truck. 

He wanted something that could get him from point A to point B in the Philly weather with some added elegance to it

I don't care what you say, this car is MEAN. 

Last edited:
You live in fear of actual responsabilities...waiting for mom dukes to make that settlement back in the motherland so you can inherit some cracked out apartment in the heights...you really find no pride in anything that matters...furnishing your own place, buying your own car, not even building your own family for God's sake, stuck with the mentality of a 20 year old....I rather have my place with all it's bills, my lease and my little family that I look after than to have extra money in my pockets and nothing but a wall of shoe boxes that take up more room than I do where I sleep at...ohh and an iced out chain.
So much damn truth in this post. My goodness.

Really 20 pages over nonsense? of LULZ

fixed.

Some points on public transit I agree with tho.

I wish LA had public transportation like NYC.
Absolutely, I agree with ninja when he says theres no need for a car in NYC.

But I'm not gonna let him disrespect my dude on here when he has never owned a car. Shoot, I owned a car when I was 16. 

Homie got salty cuz i told him what everyone already knew about his base model rover,

& instead of accepting positive & critical critique of his purchase he wanna attempt @ assassinating

My character. Either be a man & take da good w/ da bad when you showcase ur car in a new thread

Or post da baby rover in da post ur car thread & keep it moving.

so lemme get this straight...

you got, or had, a chain that cost thousands of dollars thinking you doing it all while driving one of these

2495516865_9dcd1dd7ff_z.jpg

everyday, and yet you're trying to save for this

imgMercedes%20S-class7.jpg

instead of saving to move out of this

(not sure if you? i think you said you weren't black...)

??

:lol: got nothing against a fellow ny'er but you could be reaching when it comes to life...

well if you do end up grabbing that worthy luxury whip then more power to you i guess..

Damn, could you fit any more hate in that response?
Dope pick up OP.

Since when does opinion = hate?
I agree with everything he said btw.

This, said this pages ago & apparently im da "villian" for it.

Some people dont care about cars, so if u got a econobox its no knock to ya,

People need transportation, but cats think coppin a whip for just a emblem isnt gonna

Reak to heavens to people who are knowledgeable on automobiles is being delusional.

I told OP all day "its his $" and his response its da typical "blah blah where's ur car blah blah"

Back
Top Bottom