> Bronx teenager puts bookbag on BMW, gets slashed by driver

no justification for this crime.

but nyc kids have a massive attitude. One time I honked at "he must have been in 5th grade" in the crosswalk as the light turned green, and this kidgave us the evil eye and threw both arms up. it was hilarious but that's nyc for ya.

Kid should not have but his bag on dude's car, but still, he didn't deserve to get slashed. Maybe smacked a little bit though.

What happened to the kid is horrible, but he should've known better. His ego and attitude clearly were over riding his common sense, if he even had any.For anyone to do that to someone else's car is disrespectful, no matter what kind of car. Then to argue/talk back thinking he has the right to do that wasstrike three. Like Michael Scott; "Fool me once, strike one, fool me twice, strike.......three".

I think a chin check or a minor beat down might've sufficed to impose his power over the kid and take his anger out, but to almost take his life like thatis way over board.

Moral of the story, be respectful, and don't be stupid.

I can almost bet that kid was running his mouth, And who knows how big this "kid" is or even if he is a gangsta

Originally Posted by superbness

Skip that.. Im pretty sure that teen deserved it. The article said he talked back.. Teens these days dont have no respect...Even when I driving down sidestreets those teens int he streets will not move. I use to wait for them but know i keep driving even faster and make them jump out the street and then they usually cuss me out.. skip that, get out the street, you dont own the street..

But all in all these teens these days need to learn respect
so cuz he talked back he desereved to get slashed in the face and stabbed in the chest? are you serious? no really are you serious? that is theDUMBEST response ive ever read here....

Not for nothing, people are getting tired of these disrespectful young cats running around NYC. I had to slap around this 17-18 yr old "Blood" in mymoms neighborhood for saying some slick stuff to an older lady I know. Stabbing him would've been extreme tho.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Maybe for an M6.....................

Nah not even, if you have an m6 then someone doing that shouldn't phase you....

Why? Because obviously you got that m6 guap...

Plus its just uncalled for, over any car. I don't give a damn if it was a Bugatti Veyron still uncalled for...
word. its a damn kid....

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by superbness

For ever action theres a reaction.

Indeed there is

1. no images in sigs
2. suspended 1 week for gravedigging thread

pimp.gif

TraPpStar wrote:
DearWinter219 wrote:
!*+* that, the lil knucklehead shouldn't have done it, period. I'm starting to lack sympathy more and more for people who go out of their own way to cause themselves harm. I guess we should have logged the tree that Sonny Bono hit too, huh? I'm not saying what the driver did was right, I'm saying that I'm tired of people getting pissed at the effect instead of attacking the cause. It's either that or people feel that "the cause didn't justify such a serious effect". In either case, don't start none won't be none is more than sufficient logic. The driver deserves what's coming to him for his over-reaction and the kid deserves what came to him for his stupidity. Cause. Effect.

That's real

First off, I really do feel bad for the kid, but I kind of agree with both of these guys. Not trying to sound like a male chauvinistic pig, but women andkids get a little bit too out of pocket nowadays. It's like they feel they can say or do anything to a man, his whip, his property, and it will be allgood. They hide behind the defense "I'm a woman/kid, he won't dare lay his hand on me." NEWSFLASH, we have some grimey dudes out there whojust don't follow those rules. The news will make this kid out to be an angel, and they will put this guy under the jail (which he deserves), but I'mpretty sure that kid said something or did something to set that guy off. You were wrong, just take your book bag off his car and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom