> Bronx teenager puts bookbag on BMW, gets slashed by driver

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

You guys are jokers. If someone took a number 2 on your cars you guys wouldnt do anything but post it on here talking about you took an "L".
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

That article made it seem like Shorty was a monk...
laugh.gif
...yall are ignorant if you dont think HEAVY words were exchanged...Lil' man probably ran up onthe owner too....causing the owner to pull the knife and slice buddy up.....Im PRETTY sure the owner didnt go out of his way to chase him down to cuthim.....Buddy thought it was sweet, then things turned Sour... You live and you learn...

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nah, you have funny PhotoShops.

That's an automatic immunity.

I am completely kidding. You were never warned, because you never called anyone (including me) any names. Simple as that. Late80s did, like we have history or something. I have no idea who she is, so I imagine someone told her 'about me' or something, and she figured something along the lines of 'Psh, if I ever get in a debate with him, I'll tell hims straight up, he's a prick.' I don't know. I'm just guessing. All I know is she was another case of someone who I have never had history with coming out the woodworks acting like we don't like each other. I don't know what her deal was, but she's more than welcome to say, because she wasn't banned (just warned, twice, as you see in the thread).

too many assumptions i dont know who the hell you are either. big @!+ head for no apparent reason.

why dont you just drop it?
you called him all kinds of names, then said you didnt care. if you dont care, stop speakin on it.

Yeah, he's a real tough guy. Was gonna turn himself in and now he's on the run. A real tough guy more worried about his material possessions than thelife of a human being. Don't disrespect me son! Don't mess with my car or I'll cut you 'cause I'm a tough guy. I'm really real!I'm so tough that when the cops come looking for me, I'll get a lawyer to say i'm gonna turn myself in and then run away like a little $#%$@. Nowhe ain't got a car and soon he won't have any freedom. Yeah, he's a tough guy alright just like the rest of you talking all that jibber jabberabout "I would've done the same/that little punk deserved it."

You guys are jokers. If someone took a number 2 on your cars you guys wouldnt do anything but post it on here talking about you took an "L".
Yep.

smh.gif

Ok...the kid put his bag on the car. Big +***+$! deal? Son ODed and should be locked up forever.

The kid was probably disrespectful but ATTEMPTED MURDER? Was his life really in danger? Do words really effect you THAT much?

Ya'll kill me...making justifications for senseless BS like this.

hope he gets better. kid is going to be traumatized bout where he puts his bookbag next

we all need to respect each other n *!!# like this wouldnt happen

the teen didnt deserve to be slashed and cut up, but seriously, why are you going to put the bag on the car? What if there was no car to begin with, where washe gonna put the bag?
do you put your bags on your OWN car? its as the old adage goes, if you dont do those things at home, then dont do it. its like seeing drivers, and ive onlyseen it in nyc, when cars are trying to park or get out of a parking space, and they end up hitting the car in front or back, and mind you, it may be a tap ora little push, but the driver doesnt give a F*CK.
hope the teen recovers, but hope also teens learn some respect.

Originally Posted by ceelo4

I don't get why the kid would argue back after putting his bookbag on someone elses car. Probably wouldve saved him from all the trouble.
Co-signs

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I can understand that the kid got out of line. Kids these days are out of control, and to throw your bag on someone's car while they're in it, then mouth off when you're confronted is straight disrespectful.

But he deserved to be stabbed and slashed across the face? Word?
no one is saying he deserved to be stabbed.

I'm not saying the kid 'deserves' to be cut up

DearWinter219:
the kid deserves what came to him for his stupidity. Cause. Effect.
... ... ... I can't disagree at all with that.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

And why are we taking this story at face value? Who said the kid talked back? Who said the kid knew the man was inside the car? Who said the man didn't provoke the kid to talk back?
What you did there...I see it.

But on a serious note.

The kids didn't have the right to put his bookbag on somebodies car, whether they were in it or not.

and the driver reacted ridiculously.

Damn
tired.gif

Reminds me of some guy my co worker and I had to deal with yesterday.

Guy was straight disrespectful to me, later then he did the same to a female worker but was worse.
She refused to help him and walked away.

and yes im gonna mention he was an older european guy, seems like they disrespect females the most out of anyone.

Originally Posted by vandalshark

i wasnt on scene but i'm going to take a wild guess and say this is what happened:

school kid puts bag on car
driver: yo dog, da &#%$ you doin?!?!
school kid: oh my bad, *removes bag*
driver: nah nah, $%$% dat, *limit break omnislash*
school kid: *HP = 1*

lol yea right, we all know what really happened. driver didnt have to go all out but kids these days, SMH.
the limit break
roll.gif
dude took it back to final fantasy 8status. i wonder if the driver hit R1 before the slash

but for reals . . . no one deserves what this kid got

So your justifying slashing a kid in the face for talking back?

yes
Originally Posted by KayCurrency

That article made it seem like Shorty was a monk...
laugh.gif
...yall are ignorant if you dont think HEAVY words were exchanged...Lil' man probably ran up on the owner too....causing the owner to pull the knife and slice buddy up.....Im PRETTY sure the owner didnt go out of his way to chase him down to cut him.....Buddy thought it was sweet, then things turned Sour... You live and you learn...

realest most rationale thing I've heard
Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

dam..thats how they do it in the Bronx?

been under a rock?

Back
Top Bottom