> Bronx teenager puts bookbag on BMW, gets slashed by driver

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Id put a stack that it was a 3 series. 3 series drivers stay thinking they drive a Ferrari or something

I want my stack in cash ASAP

Obviously it was wrong to try to ##+%!#! kill the kid....

but there's a lot of disrespectful young punks out there who think they own the world.. I've caught kids messing with my car before, and I defdon't take that $$%% lightly. And this kid tried to argue about it instead of just showing some respect and moving his stuff.

I definitely regret what happened. But now that it's happened, hopefully it goes out as a lesson to some of these other punks who disrespect people'sproperty.

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Id put a stack that it was a 3 series. 3 series drivers stay thinking they drive a Ferrari or something

I want my stack in cash ASAP

Ha...Second response I've received demanding loot...I'll send you an IOU pronto

SneakerHeathen wrote:
Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Maybe for an M6.....................

Nah not even, if you have an m6 then someone doing that shouldn't phase you....

Why? Because obviously you got that m6 guap...

Plus its just uncalled for, over any car. I don't give a damn if it was a Bugatti Veyron still uncalled for...

Exactly. It's a got dang car. I love Bavarian Motor Works... but let's be real. This kid's face is done for all because of an outdated whip?

8492_3282.JPG

Over that? Really?

My dad would've knocked him out (if he said anything other than sorry). If it was a older dude he might've done the same. He got OD anger problems.
smh.gif

!*+* that, the lil knucklehead shouldn't have done it, period. I'm starting to lack sympathy more and more for people who go out of their own way tocause themselves harm. I guess we should have logged the tree that Sonny Bono hit too, huh? I'm not saying what the driver did was right, I'msaying that I'm tired of people getting pissed at the effect instead of attacking the cause. It's either that or people feel that"the cause didn't justify such a serious effect". In either case, don't start none won'tbe none is more than sufficient logic. The driver deserves what's coming to him for his over-reaction and the kid deserves what came to himfor his stupidity. Cause. Effect.

Kid was out of line tryin to talk back to dude after he put his ***+ on dudes car. Dude took it waaaay too far though. MAYBE give the kid a little shove andtell him to fall back but definitely don't put the kids life in danger over something like that.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

!*+* that, the lil knucklehead shouldn't have done it, period. I'm starting to lack sympathy more and more for people who go out of their own way to cause themselves harm. I guess we should have logged the tree that Sonny Bono hit too, huh? I'm not saying what the driver did was right, I'm saying that I'm tired of people getting pissed at the effect instead of attacking the cause. It's either that or people feel that "the cause didn't justify such a serious effect". In either case, don't start none won't be none is more than sufficient logic. The driver deserves what's coming to him for his over-reaction and the kid deserves what came to him for his stupidity. Cause. Effect.

That's real

^ i dont think the kid deserved to get slashed ..

maybe a punch in the face or a backhand.. but pulling a knife on a kid is OD

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

!*+* that, the lil knucklehead shouldn't have done it, period. I'm starting to lack sympathy more and more for people who go out of their own way to cause themselves harm. I guess we should have logged the tree that Sonny Bono hit too, huh? I'm not saying what the driver did was right, I'm saying that I'm tired of people getting pissed at the effect instead of attacking the cause. It's either that or people feel that "the cause didn't justify such a serious effect". In either case, don't start none won't be none is more than sufficient logic. The driver deserves what's coming to him for his over-reaction and the kid deserves what came to him for his stupidity. Cause. Effect.
Truth.

I'd take the article with a grain of salt. You know they want to paint the kid as an innocent victim. Kids these days have no respect at all. Why did thekid throw his book bag on the guy's car? Needless to say the guy overreacted but it's not like he just did it just to do it.

I highly doubt he got slashed over the backpack on the car.

More than likely, when the driver told the kid to move his backpack the kid starting talking tough and getting beside himself.

If somebody put their stuff on my car, and then started talking BS to me after I asked them to move it, that's deserving of an %@%whooping IMO. These kidsnowadays have no respect for their elders.

I'll go ahead and play devil's advocate here, but first, I want to say that I hope Ferguson gets a grip of time behind the bars. Honestly and truly, hedoesn't need to be walking around society with a chip-on-his shoulder type of temper like that, where a KID puts a bookbag on his car and he damn nearkills them.

But in the beginning, where the hell does a kid come off thinking he can just set his bookbag on someone else's car, like it's nothing? Then whenFerguson popped out of the car and confronted him (probably something along the lines of 'Hey, what the the hell?! Take your stupid shhh off my car,man!'), the kid talks back? What's that about? Why is this kid so comfortable with other people's property like that?

Back
Top Bottom