Brooklyn Nets official thread: 20-21 season

MUCH better, turned it up a notch or 2 in the second half. Sounds corny but when they WANT to play lockdown D its a thing of beauty and sets up any and everything else they need to do.

Dear Coach Nash,

PLEASE start MR ALDRIDGE and bring MR GRIFFIN off the bench ! Again Thank You in advance, be blessed.

When LMA is in there the spacing is so so much better and His shooting is just worlds ahead of Blakes. BG 's energy off the bench would be the perfect recipe.

lma 1.jpg

lma 2.jpg

Oh and SHERIFF take your time SIR cause when it rains WHICH IT WILL in due time its gonna MOTHERLOVIN POUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can find him in tha club, !!!!!!!!! but WHAT CLUB ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

FURTHUR

Last edited:
I didn't see the Pacers game until Saturday and I liked a lot of what I saw.

Bembry is playing like I thought James Johnson would. Him and Brown together provide great energy. Not sure what's up with Johnson not getting any tick. But I'm sure he'll play a role at some point this season.

Joe Harris still frustrates me. 11 ppg with no Kyrie ain't it. It's early and I know he will warm up. But right now dude is ***. I wish he would take it to the hole more like he tried to do against the Pacers in the 1st q. Or pump fake and step into a better shot.

I agree with Blake coming off the bench. LMA is so slow though. But he's definitely a better pick and pop option than BG.

Sir shuges keep preachin bout Bembry he was fantastic tonite. While Johnson looked real good also.

LMFAO ...coudnt agree more about Harris, every word ya said

Not sayin he is a savior, and you are right he is kinda slow BUT the difference with him in instead of BG is unreal, although BG played great D tonight and didnt get half the calls he should have, no BIGGIE :wink:

Watching KD laugh His *** of with Cam and Dayron about the ejection WAS priceless, you KNOW 1 of em asked if it was worth it..........
kd 53 (3).jpg

betcher *** it was !!! BLESS HIM

oh and HE IS THA SHERRIF, AND BITIN IS ILLEGAL !

at this point it kinda dont matter WHO they are playin, all that matters is HOW they are playin, still alot to figure out, ALOT, but its hella fun while theyre at it. BLESS EM ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherrif not in His ole bag a trix as much tonight if at all, and look waht the F happens, Fd around got a triple double

harden 15.jpg

FURTHUR

Joe must have a NikeTalk account bc dude played exactly like how we have been asking him to play: mix it up with the drives to the bucket + some shots inside the 3pt line. Every shot attempt doesn't have to be from three. He still only finished with 12 points but at least he showed some life tonight.

Nash threw Bembry Aldridge Mills Brown and Carter out there and I was like wtf is Nash doing in sitting both KD and Harden at the same time?? But that lineup actually scored some buckets and did well so I can't complain.

Congrats to the YES broadcast crew (Grady, Sarah, and Ian) for their NY Emmy wins.

Atl up next. Should be a good test bc I see the Hawks as a top 3 or 4 team in the East.

lol Joey Buckets has an acct AND actually reads here, he must, i actually like him shooting from mid range damn near $$ everytime, more consistent from 3 and away we go !!!

that no harden or kd line up was alotta fun, but no way it floats against most teams, nice to see em be successful though, ima startin to REALLY like Bembry hustles his *** off

I think its the 2nd yr in a row that Sarah and Ian won, i love listening to him, big tyme congrats to all 3 !

yeah ATL gonna be a diff world BUT Im stickin with as long as the team does what htey are capable of for 48 mins, dont matter whose on the other side. Ready for J Carter to LOCK up Trey :))

LMA lookin better and better He keeps on like this things could dare i say get easy ?!!?!?!?! nahhhhhhh !

City Editions :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

kd 56.jpg

court.jpg

There's nothing you said that I disagree with except J Carter locking up Trey. :lol:

Not laughing *at* you. Just laughing at how Ice Trey loves to play big against top teams. That boy has turned me into a believer and Carter will have his hands full.

I'm a huge fan of the current black/grey/white color scheme. But those city editions are PIFF.

:lol: @ KD's "leadership" when getting ejected.

Serious question for Nets fans: with no Kyrie, who do you all envision as the 3rd leading scorer behind KD and Harden?? There's no *right* answer but I'm just curious what people think. Personally, I think stinking *** Joe Harris should be getting 17 ppg or so. He would be my answer but I'm wondering if more people see LMA as that 3rd scorer instead....

that was really good man
i used to listen to lunberg every mornin on my way to work, forgot what a huge jay z fan he was !

only part i didnt like was him waxing over kyrie ............... jk shuges !!!!!!!

enjoyed that ALOT, thanks for posting !!

Milsap is back with team
Claxton out 7-10 days

3RD leading scorer 'should' be joey buckets but he aint gonna be ......Its gotta be MR PATTY MILLS, no other answer IMO

bk mafia.jpg

that was really good man
i used to listen to lunberg every mornin on my way to work, forgot what a huge jay z fan he was !

only part i didnt like was him waxing over kyrie ............... jk shuges !!!!!!!

enjoyed that ALOT, thanks for posting !!

Milsap is back with team
Claxton out 7-10 days

3RD leading scorer 'should' be joey buckets but he aint gonna be ......Its gotta be MR PATTY MILLS, no other answer IMO

bk mafia.jpg
I appreciate you watching bro! Feel free to subscribe and share. Whenever I have any other guests on surrounding the Nets I will be sure to post for the Nets fans in here!!

I also used to listen to Lundberg during his evening hours run. He has now been the first person I've ever heard 4:44 referred to as "four fourty-four" and not "four four four". Sounded so odd to me when he said it. :lol:

EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT Interesting that you said Patty should be 3rd leading scorer. He definitely could be but I feel as if Nash and the coaches haven't quite utilized him correctly yet. Right now as we speak, LMA is 3, Joe is 4, and Patty is 5th leading scorer.

I agree ! they bring Patty in WAY to early and Mr Brown ends up nowhere to be seen. Wonder why ? I think Mr Brown should play at least the first 8 mins straight through, lately its been 3-4 and it just dont feel right

One they fond theyre groove Joey B will be the 3rd BUT I am REALLY hoping that LMA keeps up exactly what he has been doing, IF ( big if ) he does this all abut to get EASY. With Clax out for lil while it be nice to see BG step up but he cant buy an outside bucket lately, SO frustrating but his hustle and D keep his *** out there, im good with that.

Got a feeling Mr Brown get alot more burn tonight, he is prob the only one that can give the Trae a REAL hard time

Need that quick start tonight, no bs easing into like they have sans the pistons game

KD should be well rested too :rofl:

harden locker.jpg

kd locker.jpg

TIME TO ROLL

BEE YEW TI FULL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIZNESS HANDLED

Mr Joey Buckets keep up the good work, its a thing of BEAUTY when they fallin like THAT, which makes it a joy FOREVER !!! God Bless

Next stop for BROOKLYN MAFIA, Motown......Time 2 Git Down

jh bg pm.jpg

Last edited:
Great game from both teams in the first half. Atlanta put up a tough fight until that 3rd q when BK turned on the jets. I thought they would be in for a long night when Ice Trae started off hot with that deep 3 in the 1st and looked like he was headed for a big game.

But nope, easymoneysniper wasn't trying to hear it. Dude has started off the season on a tear. He looks like the best player on the planet again and I really hope a lot of folks in NYC can recognize and appreciate just how filthy KD is. :sick:

His FTs are a little puzzling to me right now though. I can't remember him having a poor stretch like this. Similar to AD to start the season. But I'm sure he'll pick it up.

Harden still looks fat in the gut and out of shape but he seems to be rounding into form.

LMA is looking great and his play will always make me wonder what would have happened had he been available against the Bucks. :ohwell:
Him + Brown Bembry Sap Patty lineup is a little weird but seems to work in spurts.

Joe catching fire was refreshing but he still posted a negative plus/minus. It's not my favorite stat though so take that with a grain of salt

Huerter and Hunter were the only two players to really stand out for Atl but I still think the Hawks will be a problem down the road.

Pistons should be an easy dub.

Atl gonna be a BIG problem for anyone they play in the playoffs, needed a F'in umberella there for a while ,damn !

LMA looks more and more comfortable with each minute he plays, I LOVE what He brings to the squad and oh do they need it

Clax, Cam and Dayrion all sent to LI for a little while, good move at this point IMO

You can actually lay back and really enjoy what they do when Joey is on, like xmas comin early when he plays like he just did, his plus minus about to get alot better IM HOPIN

I F'in LOVE when they run the non KD/Harden line up, warms your heart when they even extend a lead, I like the way KD/Harden cheer them on too gotta feel good for all right there.

The Sheriff WILL get there, imagine not playing at all for as long as He did and the injury He had has to slow down the comeback trail more than most. Once He gets to where He wants and needs to be warm the fat lady up , flat out

I covet every second KD plays, that MFer is FINE WINE, if I liked kids Id name my 1st after Him !!!

Lets see if they can beat Detroit how they SHOULD, not by 5 or 10, lookin for 15 or more. And keep hippie jesus off the court all that fool is out there for is to cause no good in every way, ask kevin love among others.

kd 59.jpg

GET READY CAUSE THIS HERE AINT FUNNY !!!

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS :wink:

Last edited:
Well a win is a win so ya cant be mad at that but only by 6 ? cmon now. Had that 15 pt lead early in the 3rd too, thought they were gonna stretch it alot further tbh, oh well.

Whys Harden keep making those LAZY *** LOOKIN passes that are at everyones feet ? so so so so so frustrating it hurts AND he still Fd around and got the triple double

Maybe it was all cause of jet lag !

I wish BG woulda laid out the ups driver who he got tangled up with, hate when way less talented teams get duuurty like that, ups and hippy jesus are Fn MARX ! period

BETTER bring it alot stronger tomorrow vs Toronto they are damn good

Break out the work hat and boots again and see what happens !

bg 2.jpg

Great run, and when Tha Sheriff is blowin by guys, sheeeet aint muck else to sai.

Seriously falling in love with D Bembry and anyone whoe thinks he wont be in the playoff rotation can eat a ****

Wish Nash would sit KD tonight but dont look like its gonna happen, gonna be ALOT of fun tonight !

Blue Collar Boys or FO !!! Welcome to the club Patty !!! not an easy application process !!! LOL

BACK 2 WORK 2NITE !

work boots (2).jpg

db 3.jpg

LFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell of a game. My apologies to the Pistons for predicting a smacking. I forgot how the energy seems to go up anytime Blake is in town. :lol:

Speaking of BG, son has transformed himself into Dwight Howard 2.0. Just an irritant. A hustle guy. Charges and defense. Always seems to be involved in key plays. Props to him for his energy. Him, Bembry, and Brown, the Killer Bs on the swarm.

^^^

That was in my draft since last week. :lol:
The Stewart kid on Det didn't back down from Blake. I like that. Still waiting to see what Cade can do.

As for Tor, that was a good game too. Loved the resiliency they showed after the Raps stormed back at the end of the half. More Blake rolling on the floor. Love to see it. Blue Collar Boys leader. :lol:
More KD sniping. More Jimmy rounding into form. :nerd:

BB with that jump hook is so damn automatic. He took a lot of heat in the playoffs last year but I'll take him on my team any day.

Chi Town tonight should be a shootout. Looking forward to a good game.

The team put up a good fight but ultimately fatigue got the best of them. Chicago started strong and from jump it seemed like it would be a blowout. But surprisingly, BK got right back in it and made it a game. Nice little see-saw battle....... until that 4th quarter. 42 - 17 is just :sick: :sick:

Score was 80 - 80 and I'm thinking they have a great shot to pull this one out. But Chicago was flying all over the place. Their rookie brought great energy, can't lie. You started to see a lot of Nets shots hit front rim and that was that. Still wish Nash would find a better balance of dividing minutes. I personally think he rides KD too long for so early in the season. But that's just me.

Speaking of KD, he was reliable as usual. And LMA was on auto with the middy. But BB was 0 - 8. Blake was 1 - 5 and was lacking his typical energy. Joe remains hot from 3 but hasn't taken a free throw in how long now? Him driving every once in a while helps to open up his offense a little bit and I wish he would do it more. And finally, Harden looked lackluster. Decent numbers but he just wasn't dynamic tonight.

On to Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom