bros, I'm a 22 year old man and I ran away from home vol: I wanna go home.

Where ?
Where you are still paying off your school loans after you graduated. Where you are still in school . Where you are trying to be smart and save some money . Where you have help with anything you are pursuing rather than doing it on your own. Where you have emotional support while you are just transitioning into adulthood . Where you have a hot,healthy, home-made plate waiting for you which puts extra money in your pocket.
Shall I continue?
meh...

some yambs just aint havin' it bruh...

but i feels where you coming from...

You're not a 22 year old man, you are a 22 year old boy.

Go back home and get your **** together.

yes, its english....my ipad grammar check does some crazy things on its own..

edited now..

when you're 22...yeaaaaa...it's not called 'running away...it's called 'moving out'....goof.

you should probs head to that 'virgins avengers' thread while you're at it....it's pretty obvious. you can find comfort there.

Last edited:
Progress at your own pace. You have to be honest with yourself, and see if you're honestly putting the effort out everyday to progress in whatever sphere you feel important and necessary in the fulfillment of your life and your life only. Don't look to others as a measuring stick or form of validation. Stay true to yourself and if you work hard in whatever it is you do, then everything will take care of itself. (spirituality in tune of course)

Back
Top Bottom