pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

+

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

I use to work with  my pops (looking back the 20 bucks he was giving me for 10 hours of work...smh lol), This is where all my money went Sunday afternoon after church... best believe the battles were going down in the bathtub.

xvillains.jpg

Took me all the way back with the flippable Power Rangers toys (I used them so much that I would just be able to flip them on a loop lol) and the X-Men toys 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Getting one of these for Christmas too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

r_megatron047.jpg

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

I use to work with  my pops (looking back the 20 bucks he was giving me for 10 hours of work...smh lol), This is where all my money went Sunday afternoon after church... best believe the battles were going down in the bathtub.

xvillains.jpg
ninja-turtles-toy.jpg

wooooooooooooooow

i just shed a freaking team man
frown.gif

Today's girls>90s girls , today's cars>90s cars , today's public tech> 90s public tech , 90s shoes> today's shoes , today's athletes > 90s athletes

Remember the days when you used to knock on your friend's door and ask their parents if they can come out and play. lmao

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Took me all the way back with the flippable Power Rangers toys (I used them so much that I would just be able to flip them on a loop lol) and the X-Men toys 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Getting one of these for Christmas too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

r_megatron047.jpg
T-rex megatron
pimp.gif

I remember I was like the only kid on the block with a link cable. Had me feeling myself something serious 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

"DONT USE THE COMPUTER I'M WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL" though 
mad.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I miss the 90s

tumblr_ln2qhfGZb01qaci5n.jpg

To be fair though, everything is so much better when you're a kid. You're still green and carefree. While we look at the music / fashion trends for today's kids and scoff, they're in the golden age of their youth. Let the boy be.

Spoiler [+]
80's babies ftw

AirThompson wrote:
dankenstien88 wrote:
Nah.  There were def alot of crappy eco boxes in the 90s, but there were also some VERY sweet rides.

Pics of some of my personal favorites...  If I were to add Exotics and off brands this list would never end lol.

I'm talking from a performance standpoint, cars in the 90's were terrible. Look on Craigslist and tell me why you see majority of those clunkers on for cheap.
grin.gif
  Most of the cars I posted were top of the line in the 90s and even in todays market most of them are still pretty formidable... especially with some mods.

They are cheap today for the same reason 80s cars were so cheap 10 years ago...  Too old to be the "new hotness" but  not old enough to be true classics yet. This happens to every generation of cars, right now is just the 90s early 00s bottom out period.

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

2rwnq6s.jpg

225px-LegendsTitlecard.jpg

1ih3cp.jpg

Great Times
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

mom dukes would never buy thses for us
frown.gif
school lunch ftl
Old%20lunchables%20pizza.jpg

Tears Of Joy.
I remember watching that power rangers movie with my saba sword and came out the movies with my swag on a notha level!!

Being born in '85 and being able to live through and remember that entire decade is
pimp.gif

Everyone has a bias towards the generation they grew up in and I'm not different. The 90's > and is remembered fondly.

People were less pretentious back then and everyone was branching out more. It is appreciated in many ways.

remember going outside and getting dirty?

I was watching my son and nephews play the other day and they were paying so much attention to not getting their j's dirty that they couldnt have fun

Back
Top Bottom