Bruh Growing up in the 90s >>>

I would say being born 84-86' is the perfect range to being a "true 90's baby."

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

remember going outside and getting dirty?

I was watching my son and nephews play the other day and they were paying so much attention to not getting their j's dirty that they couldnt have fun
For real man. On some of my late runs through my neighborhood, I'll look up and down the streets, and won't even see a single kid outside.
Running through pages 2-7 that I didn't see, it's a mix of 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
, and 
tired.gif
. Where has that time gone folks??

'78..Gave me a perfect age to start the 90's..I was young enough to enjoy the cartoons and toys and technology, but old enough to enjoy alot of the cool things that came along later in the decade..Plus, and perhaps most importantly, I was able to totally enjoy most of the 80's..So I really did get to take advantage of 2 great decades..

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Today's girls>90s girls , today's cars>90s cars , today's public tech> 90s public tech , 90s shoes> today's shoes , today's athletes > 90s athletes
Child please.

remember going outside and getting dirty?

I was watching my son and nephews play the other day and they were paying so much attention to not getting their j's dirty that they couldnt have fun
I remember having to come home and put on "play shoes" then running back outside

Originally Posted by hotshots24

you're seriously not a 90's kid if you don't remember this song
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
soooooooooon bust a groove 1 and 2 were the best. I had both. It was gangsta, i remember i let someone borrow my copies and they ended up getting od scratched beyond repair i was heated, now i cant find a copy of bust a groove 2 on ebay complete for under 40 it sucks, i dont want to emulate either . watching that video makes me want to pull the trigger on the ebay purchases

85 and i remember everything from 90 up cuz I started school early as a kid so i was in 1st grade....
I was a power ranger like 4 years straight... when the movie came out and they were in their ninja outfits,,you couldnt tell me a dang thing.....and then when DBZ came out i was a little older but still in middle school..was still out trying to Kamehamaha the tree down... had me feeling like dude in that video who tried to turn super saiyan

Originally Posted by Phen0m

90s had Ranges, CLKs, E's, C's, E36's, And GS's. The 90s whips are probably more revered than early 2000 whips

dont forget the ls's, v12 600s, ac vigors and 2-door legends too.

seen one of these for 7gs, bout to get me a second car just so i can look like big pun in the john blaze video
roll.gif

richiecotite wrote:

infiniti j30 

351eq2s.jpg

Ill.... Watchu postin ole egg back up here for? 
alien.gif

laugh.gif

who remembers these? 
images

images

I remember girls AND boys was wildin out tryna get all the stickers
laugh.gif

When I was in 4th or 5th grade 98-99 yo-yos went on a movement
laugh.gif

images

images

I loved this game

images

son we could go on for hours

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

in order to fully appreciate the 90s, u had to be be born in the 80's 70's
Being a teenager in the 90's >

laugh.gif
 so basically from 77 on back huh? 

88 baby here though 
ohwell.gif

I do remember most things from 92 and up though. 

And dirtylicious you fossil, go create a 60's appreciation thread 
laugh.gif

Kidding though. Don't ban me.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

AirThompson wrote:
dankenstien88 wrote:
Nah.  There were def alot of crappy eco boxes in the 90s, but there were also some VERY sweet rides.

Pics of some of my personal favorites...  If I were to add Exotics and off brands this list would never end lol.

I'm talking from a performance standpoint, cars in the 90's were terrible. Look on Craigslist and tell me why you see majority of those clunkers on for cheap.
grin.gif
  Most of the cars I posted were top of the line in the 90s and even in todays market most of them are still pretty formidable... especially with some mods.

They are cheap today for the same reason 80s cars were so cheap 10 years ago...  Too old to be the "new hotness" but  not old enough to be true classics yet. This happens to every generation of cars, right now is just the 90s early 00s bottom out period.

Once again nothing to do with price. I work on cars I know. Mid 80s car were shying away from being majority mechanical carbureted engines, to more electrical. That era arguably was the test era. Cars nowadays are the finish product. 90's cars didnt have the longevity of your 60's, 70's, and early 80's car.  

Used to buy these at school.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

icecreambox.jpg

My brother and I went hard with these, I might try and buy one off of ebay

nfights.jpg

SNK VS Capcom 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ngpc.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

AirThompson wrote:

I'm talking from a performance standpoint, cars in the 90's were terrible. Look on Craigslist and tell me why you see majority of those clunkers on for cheap.
grin.gif
  Most of the cars I posted were top of the line in the 90s and even in todays market most of them are still pretty formidable... especially with some mods.

They are cheap today for the same reason 80s cars were so cheap 10 years ago...  Too old to be the "new hotness" but  not old enough to be true classics yet. This happens to every generation of cars, right now is just the 90s early 00s bottom out period.

Once again nothing to do with price. I work on cars I know. Mid 80s car were shying away from being majority mechanical carbureted engines, to more electrical. That era arguably was the test era. Cars nowadays are the finish product. 90's cars didnt have the longevity of your 60's, 70's, and early 80's car.  

If you mean finish products of today = no soul, than yeah. Cars today are nothing but electrical, self driving, eco friendly moving computers. The potential in engines back in the 90s are so much better than the ones of today. I am speaking in terms of imports
Give me a rx7, supra, r33,r34, silvia, 240, integra, nsx, sc300, legend over a rsx, rx8, R35, sc430, nsx refresh, sentra R(even though the r35 is one heck of a machine, its all computer)

Back
Top Bottom