Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Lebrons best option would've been to shave it down but at this point he has at least 1, maybe 2 strip scars from his transplant on the back/sides of his head. So if he shaved it down they would be very visible.

same cat. Dude be wilin b. every 3 days? geez.

Hair replacement unit ........used a different texture of hair to pull this one off that my client seen in a magazine and requested to have done.....and yes he absolutely loved his hair!......he switches up his styles every 3 days.......I think he's addicted..

View media item 1855400

Dudes went from fading away to a nyc hipster wit the man bun

This guy above was George Jefferson then he's prince. Dudes is just wilding

Damn, a hour to get Lebrons cut right? He got that Real Deal Evander Holyfield hairline in tthat comparison pic.

Lebron def. had something going on in the movie Trainwreck....(btw that movie is horrible.)

Lebron def. had something going on in the movie Trainwreck....(btw that movie is horrible.)
No doubt. He had Hollywood makeup artists for that, so he was made sure to be straight for every scene. You know he had that Soul Glow confidence every day during that shoot.

Dude up there with the Rockwell curl got that sugar in his tank. That zest in his vest.

Last edited:
this day, when he dropped the 12s. the web was lit that day

View media item 1855392View media item 1855393
bronbald4.jpg

but then..

View media item 1855395
and then..

Lies. Son said everything except what is actually going on with LBJs hair.

His beard looks weird too. Like they purposely disconnect the mustache and rock with the abraham lincoln combo.

His beard looks weird too. Like they purposely disconnect the mustache and rock with the abraham lincoln combo.
It probably just doesn't connect. I'm in my late 20s and my mustache doesn't connect with my beard.

Man after seeing these stick on rugs it's gonna make me question everybody I see.

But on a side note my girl watches Kardashians and the new episodes have Tyga on there with his new weave and that's some good work because it stayed on while he was playing in the ocean. No movement whatsoever.

Some reason, dude's beard looks zesty, the whole aura of dude screams zest.

It's the head tilt x pouty lip x not quite an eye roll combination he has going on. And the fact that he has a curly tail gracing his forehead like he's carrying a cat in a flood to safety on the top of his big *** head.

Last edited:
I figure that's how the transition of when a miserable middle aged man who's leaving his family and coming out looks. From "yeah babe, I got the milk you like " to "yaassssss *****!" Twerking down in atl.

Back
Top Bottom