Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

patty pie *** *****
roll.gif

dog u fool up

That christmas day game a few years back when metta world peace knocked lebron's headband off and a lot of people saw his receding hairline for the first time was hilarious. People immediately went to twitter to get jokes off.
Athletes can't get away with it. Can you imagine if it fell off or started dropping down his head in the middle of the NBA finals? Curry crosses him up and nails a 3 in his face, lebron gets up but his rug still on the floor. Clown of the century

bruh...skip anne sullivan...dude is the real miracle worker. Cats go in the booth and change hair styles like grand theft auto

View media item 1855380

same cat. Dude be wilin b. every 3 days? geez.

Hair replacement unit ........used a different texture of hair to pull this one off that my client seen in a magazine and requested to have done.....and yes he absolutely loved his hair!......he switches up his styles every 3 days.......I think he's addicted..

View media item 1855400

See son, this why ****** can't have ****.

Give a ***** an inch, he wanna be a ******* samurai. Give him a a couple days later and this ***** dun lost his damn mind.

Mr Swirly head ***.

Last edited:
Didn't even know that was Urlacher. Good on him, at least he's not out here looking like "Rockwell", I can just tell dude smacks his lips when he talks.

Brian looking like an assistant principal from a community college. The one who tries to be cool with the kids by doing dabs in the hallways and comms areas. Ol "I make 75k a year and drive a prius" lookin ***.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom