Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Urlacher looks like he fresh out, at his first job interview, and trying hide the fact he was in the Aryan Brotherhood when he was inside

Ole American History X type dude
I'm white and this is what stops alot of white guys from shaving their head especially back in the day. That skinhead **** ruined it for alot of dudes. 

Btw Urlacher looks way better bald but i bet he just never felt comfortable with it. 

Last edited:

Perry Ellis from the jayhawks, future is looking bleak for the boy only 22 and looks like he can be jerryd bayless pops.
hqdefault.jpg

The second coming of Carlos Boozer...

Last edited:
same cat. Dude be wilin b. every 3 days? geez.
View media item 1855400

This fool went too far, how you go to this level:

View media item 1855509

Some reason, dude's beard looks zesty, the whole aura of dude screams zest.

It's the head tilt x pouty lip x not quite an eye roll combination he has going on. And the fact that he has a curly tail gracing his forehead like he's carrying a cat in a flood to safety on the top of his big *** head.

I figure that's how the transition of when a miserable middle aged man who's leaving his family and coming out looks. From "yeah babe, I got the milk you like " to "yaassssss *****!" Twerking down in atl.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Instead of transplanting his own hair up top, he got a surgeon to scalp another dude, just like in Hannibal.

Last edited:
Lebron's barber is the biggest liar on the planet if he did in fact say those words. Does he want us to believe he's performing miracles or something?

^They pretty much blew up Grant Hill's spot mentioning black ice. The way they zoomed the camera on the back of his head was :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom