Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I had a barber use one of those cept it was black not white. I was looking at him like "bruh". I stopped going to him and went with the african brother from then on. I agree its almost like a guide but if your a professional barber you shouldnt need a guide or anything.

Dudes wildin' for the sheer audacity. Thinking the beard game nullifies the obesity.
sonnnnn
laugh.gif

Getting worse and worse, time for the full baldie. The man is a legend though for introducing us receding cats to the Kobe fade.

What r y'all talkin about he is rockin a baldy. It's just the shadow. he probably doesn't feel like shaving his dome daily

^Ya pretty much . My joint is gone but I can't be shaving with a razor daily. Buzz it to 0 every 3-5 days and that leaves "Kobe fade" effect on. It's hard when you have a lil bit of hair where it's not slick bald, cuz ur in limbo

Last edited:
I have, many times. Even then, after a few days of growth I can tell the difference between the last cut being a fade (y'know, darker on top as the sides blend out, a lineup) and a zero all around.

And not a thing wrong with the Kobe, just the line is getting closer to the middle of his head.

Last edited:
Dawg [emoji]128514[/emoji] somebody need to take that persons(cant even call him a barber) clippers away for good. Career started and ended on the same day

Nah, it looks like he actually can't grow hair in those spots. Compare the spots to above his ear/forehead...no stubble.

Back
Top Bottom