Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

i was wondering why his picture showed up in the Amber, Draya, Taz Angel thread...wonder how much he paid Demi

Yeah Tyga wrapping his head with the napkin or bandana the last 3 times ive seen him in pics. He lost the plug lol

Some experts who did Safaree and what procedure did he do again. His is :pimp: for black men

Tyga in France the other day..

Airline must have lost his luggage with his weave in it..
Cold bloooooooooded 
roll.gif

Tyga done morphed into Juelz Santana
laugh.gif

Serious question...

Why do black folks get clowned so much for the hair swindling...

But white dudes literally do this ALL the time and no one bats an eyelash?

For the record, i think the bald look is definitely better than the George Costanza look, so I don't know why dudes just dont go that route.

Serious question...

For the record, i think the bald look is definitely better than the George Costanza look, so I don't know why dudes just dont go that route.

Peep the avy sir, George Louis Costanza is a national treasure.

Serious question...

I think it's more noticeable early on when black guys start losing their hair because most keep it shorter and the texture of the hair doesn't allow for styling options that a lot of white guys have which allow them to conceal the hair loss. I'm not sure why they would get clowned more than white guys. I see more white guys trying to cover their bald spots with ridiculous comb overs it's just horrendous. Black guys pull off the baldy way better than white guys too

Serious question...

In the black community your hair line is your essence. Good strong hairline? You good

Messed up hairline? You get crowned and roasted

I feel like they should shut tfu and then I go back to not caring at all in a minute or so

If all the players did not constantly talk about haircuts like some women around him, bill wouldn't see it as a point of cultural understanding.
Hes trying to bridge a gap he doesn't realize people are happy to cross in their own boats.

White dudes look goofy trying to cover it up. Its like you're not hiding anything. White dudes can't rock the baldy that well too. End up looking like a skinhead. I went down to a 2 when I was a teenager and people that I was KKK. :lol:

I think men in general feel some type of way about their hair. On some Samson ish.

Last edited:
I'm trying to imagine how larry david or jeff van gundy would look if they completely shaved their george costanza hair styles. They might be better off keeping it than looking like a turkey or vulture turned into a human.

Last edited:
I think cuz jude always trying out weird combover styles. He could shave his head and not look weird.

Back
Top Bottom