Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Called the n_ Larry Holmes :lol: :lol: :lol:

2BF81BC5-0D58-4781-B878-7566608AEEAB.jpeg

Nas speaking that truth.

"It's all over now, take it like a man
****** looking like, Larry Holmes flabby and ****"

Bron got enough paper he could purchase a country, and could have damn near any girl in the world yet self conscious af about something as simple as a bald head.

he makin himself look so ridiculous unnecessarily. He been pullin trickery for YEARS now. Lol

I would like to agree but it seems that many dudes are very self conscious about their hair. Some moreso than others. It's gotta be eating him up something bad.

Took a new ID pic recently and I couldn't even see my corners from a certain angle. Buzzed it all as soon as I got home, it's over b.:lol:

Damn g, my ****s fading on one side but it ain't too bad. That's exactly what I'm doing when the time comes.

Ah hahaaa

Dude said the Bald Head Coalition already has his papers sorted out. :lol:

Bron got enough paper he could purchase a country, and could have damn near any girl in the world yet self conscious af about something as simple as a bald head.

he makin himself look so ridiculous unnecessarily. He been pullin trickery for YEARS now. Lol

I've always felt like LeBron is extremely sensitive about his image and cares about it too much at times.

May as well, that fight looks long and hard.

...and expensive. I can name a few things I wouldn't mind taking a loan out for and right now a hair line ain't one 'em! :D

I would like to agree but it seems that many dudes are very self conscious about their hair. Some moreso than others. It's gotta be eating him up something bad.
Another reason why Mike is the goat. He was going bald and accepted it and shaved his head. Helped make being bald cool. Didn't rock a hairpiece or paint his hair on or rock a clyde drexler haircut.

The game will really be changed when they start doing height surgeries in foreign countries. Boys gonna be taking vacation, used to look like the water boy, now their the small forward. Females gonna be salty.

Back
Top Bottom