Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Facts. It's not even the balding. His hair just looks unhealthy and dry.

Son just wakes up in the clothes he slept in and goes right to the gym.
he aint brushing, def aint brushin his n washin his face daily either. prolly stays with some after hooping funk, simply from the polyesther sweat pants he always got on. cologne out the question. little to no sauce boss

Shaka Smart has grown his hair out.

Shaka_Smart_Postgame_Presser_Nov_30_2019_00_09_15_22_Still002.jpg

went fom mark jackson to andre miller x shaun livingston

Kev...the lights are on and them o’s done gon’ home. Come on in fam..
FEE43527-3430-4B75-9BBF-8C9538507C55.jpeg
You would think KD was from some small hick city and not the nation's capital. I got two more cuts in me brothers then I am coming home. Shape up just to tide me over until wife's birthday where I will get a cut, then shaving it all off for my 40th.

So..hold on....Money bouta have the harden kimbo joint now? Where do they harvest the hair from? Them pubes? He got his head done too?

What's the transfer? What's in Istanbul?

Last edited:
Dudes that rock goatees usually can't grow a beard
The flip side is being able to grow a full beard so you have options. I have a full connecting beard so I go through moods with my facial hair of what I'm feeling. Sometimes I go full big beard. Sometimes shave it way down and go with the 5 o'clock shadow stubble. Sometimes goatee or the van **** and just have the chin and stache. Depends on the look I'm feeling.

Off topic but anybody know anything great for ingrown hair bumps? I’m breaking out like Krazy on my neck/ under chin area.

Gotta get a routine of cleaning, exfoliating and moisturizing going, shave the area more often so it doesn't get a chance to grow if really bad, clean clippers/razors of course. Main thing though is that routine, the prevention is better than the cure.

Back
Top Bottom