Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Man if I could get a beard or goatee to fully connext I'd try the baldy just to see how it looks on me. Baby face FTL :smh:

20? damn... i'm getting a consultation soon i thought the **** was gonna end up around 10.
laugh.gif

Yeah it all depends on the severity of the hair loss, the surgeon & which method the surgeon will be using to transplant the follicles.

I believe the traditional strip method (the one that leaves that linear scar) is cheaper than the FUE method but I'd rather pay extra to not have that scar if the latter method was an option for me.

Yeah pretty sure you guys can find something way cheaper. He probably went to one who was for sure a sure shot.

If anyone does it please let us know the process and give us the contact :lol:

Yeah pretty sure you guys can find something way cheaper. He probably went to one who was for sure a sure shot.

If anyone does it please let us know the process and give us the contact
laugh.gif
i would hope dudes are hitting well known medical facilities for these procedures

dudes cant be going around to any ol salon where these broads were getting cement implanted in their cheeks. 

id rather go bald with dignity than mess around with some backdoor operation. 

i would hope dudes are hitting well known medical facilities for these procedures
dudes cant be going around to any ol salon where these broads were getting cement implanted in their cheeks. 
id rather go bald with dignity than mess around with some backdoor operation. 

On the real this is true. I hope dudes check those credentials and track history like you do all other medical things.

Dudes better watch a few episodes of botched and pay for that quality work.

I've known a few females who went budget on their surgery and took it down to TJ (Mexico) and came back looking like Tito sliced some carne asada off they dumb *****.

You think you're ashamed with a receding hairline til you come back looking like Frankenstein.

dudes expecting this
li-03s.jpg
but gonna be looking like 
man-hair-plugs-2-e1406229131620.jpg

Last edited:
Dudes better watch a few episodes of botched and pay for that quality work.

I've known a few females who went budget on their surgery and took it down to TJ (Mexico) and came back looking like Tito sliced some carne asada off they dumb *****.

You think you're ashamed with a receding hairline til you come back looking like Frankenstein.

Bro [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Remember though if you're getting transplants at a young age (20's & 30's) be prepared to go back when you lose more hair or else you will have a clean forehead with a sun roof on the top. Plus the more they take from the back the thinner it will be back there. Unless you got a bad shaped melon i would just razor it, buy a "Tap out" shirt, get a full sleeve tribal tattoo and call it a day.

I would get a graft from my neckline in the back to fill in a small part of my beard.

I'd just let my pubes flourish for 3 months and then come out of nowhere with the Nas Belly fade with the waves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom