Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

^^^saying though, it's hair. Instead of folks scarring their scalps for life and all, just use the public hair for scalp hair, your scalp shouldn't theoretically reject it, it's your own hair. I don't see how this hasn't been done yet.

Last edited:
^^^saying though, it's hair. Instead of folks scarring their scalps for life and all, just use the public hair for scalp hair, your scalp shouldn't theoretically reject it, it's your own hair. I don't see how this hasn't been done yet.

Soon enough. I was thinking that too. Especially facial hair. That **** grows TOO much idk how someone hasn't come up with something but soon I bet

Man 20 racks? It costs around 8. For FUE, a lot of docs will charge you per follice grafted/moved, so if you just want to fix your corners or something, shouldn't cost much at all. That's how I'd go if I decided to do it. I can't have dude just ctrl + c from one part of my head with a scapple then ctrl +v somewhere else. Sad thing is, neither are guaranteed to work. On some people, in its new location the hair just doesn't take and the transplanted follicles die. I know a lot of remedies and like the best brands of biotins to buy, but my girl been stressing me out so much and I haven't kept it with them. I'm holding on by a thread. My **** fadeaway one more centimeter and I'm calling it night night and just rocking the baldy or extra low shady. I'm scared

Man 20 racks? It costs around 8. For FUE, a lot of docs will charge you per follice grafted/moved, so if you just want to fix your corners or something, shouldn't cost much at all. That's how I'd go if I decided to do it. I can't have dude just ctrl + c from one part of my head with a scapple then ctrl +v somewhere else. Sad thing is, neither are guaranteed to work. On some people, in its new location the hair just doesn't take and the transplanted follicles die. I know a lot of remedies and like the best brands of biotins to buy, but my girl been stressing me out so much and I haven't kept it with them. I'm holding on by a thread. My **** fadeaway one more centimeter and I'm calling it night night and just rocking the baldy or extra low shady. I'm scared
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Balding or not, I'm sure the majority of us won't have our 18 year-old hair line when we start pushing 30. Hair line maturation will have you panicking prematurely. :lol:

Last edited:
Man if I could get a beard or goatee to fully connext I'd try the baldy just to see how it looks on me. Baby face FTL :smh:

you can do that scalp procedure on your face too.
I feel your struggle, I can grow a goatee no problem. I just cant do a beard. Literally nothing grows on the sides of my face but baby hairs that have no direction or purpose.

Last edited:
Balding or not, I'm sure the majority of us won't have our 18 year-old hair line when we start pushing 30. Hair line maturation will have you panicking prematurely. :lol:

I'm lucky. I turned 30 this year and my hairline looks the same as it always has except my left temple is looking slightly lighter now. Probably just jinxed myself.

Back
Top Bottom