Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Yeah some peoples natural hairlines were never A1 to begin with

Blake look like he got a head full of healthy curls. I dont think he doing the Deron Williams comb over :lol:

speaking of Deron Williams he chopped it and got the baldy.

DWills fall from grace was so sudden

feels like it came in literally 1 offseason, remember fams line and waves being
smokin.gif
 not too along ago

or i might be thinkin of DJ Aug

Been saying Bron should just give up already and join the long list of bald basketball greats
I don't think that he will for several reasons, if he goes complete "no roof" then it will draw more comparisons to MJ. Also, as long as scientists can conjure up sorcery and LBJ has money, he wont be "roofless" for a while.

feels like it came in literally 1 offseason, remember fams line and waves being :smokin  not too along ago

DJ Augustine's is probably as close as you can get to flawless. I think Rudy Gay and Kevin Martin at one time or another as well.

I think id rather rock the fall back daddy then have my lineup touching my eyebrows

Last edited:

feels like it came in literally 1 offseason, remember fams line and waves being :smokin  not too along ago

DJ Augustine probably got the best line in the league right now. I know its a couple others im missing. DWill used to.

Yeah he's got a proceeding hairline. Gonna give a whole new meaning to "unibrow" before you know it.

If his hairline was any closer to his eyebrows how would people know when he is expressing emotions, like his eyebrows would advance into his hairline, you would never know when he was shocked or surprised because his eyebrows disappeared.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom