Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

i remember folks used to say that battier and harrington's brains were on the outside of their head :lol:

Damn, I never even noticed Paul George has hairline residue :x ... That **** overflowing.

Last edited:
Pg and granger could've been unstoppable. Every time lebron shot the ball they should've pointed to their lines.

S/O this thread man inspired me to chop it all off today on some fk it ****. Rocking a beard with the baldy

NT changing lives :nthat:

Welcome home. I'm not in the same house as you and your fellow bald brethren, but glad you decided to let it go.

NT changing lives :nthat:

Welcome home. I'm not in the same house as you and your fellow bald brethren, but glad you decided to let it go.

Lol my hair lines not receding, although one of the corners is thinning some. I was just at home and went to line my beard and said fk it.

what the deal with Marcus Thorton,  sons head looks diseased, i can't even post pics makes my skin crawl look for yourself
sick.gif

Unless you have an alien shaped head, as long as you can grow a full beard or thick goatee you can go bald without a problem.

Back
Top Bottom