Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Laser treatment. You can get the combs on ebay or amazon for 20 bucks. Never tried it personally, just seems like it'd cause cancer

Does it really work? Read about it online....

Yep, there's videos on youtube or pinterest. There's another one too, an antifungal just like Monistat 7 (you can get the store brand way cheaper, just make sure it's the same ingredient as the 7 version) which somehow kills DHT just like it does fungus.

I was mixing it with some jamaican black castor oil, an egg, some Shea Moisutre Biotin spray, some Wild DooGro. My **** came right back lke in a week, but I stopped. I think the working out also created extra Testosterone which turns into DHT plus I'm hella stressed out and fell off my regime

Last edited:
The only thing that can regrow hair is Minoxidil (Rogaine) and if you are very very lucky you will only grow really thin baby hair that will fall out the second you stop using it. Otherwise the only other option is a transplant. Anything else is a 100% scam. 

Last edited:
For some reason can't stop laughing at this pic :lol:
chris-brown-2015-pre-grammy-gala-01.jpg

That's Sinbad, right?

Went to my HS reunion earlier today. I cut my hair last year cause I got tired of all the maintenance with that much hair. But I saw some dudes who had a head full of hair just 3 years ago straight slick bald today, like their hair just started backpedaling like EJ Biggers. And based on the way they were cut, they'd easily have the Sherman Hemsley, and those dudes were just 27/28 :smh: :smh:

What exactly is that? It looks clean but fugazi. Like trunk carpet.

Was watching welcome home roscoe jenkins last night....cedric the entertainer might need to let it go on some olaf steeze. Dudes cuts have always been clean but that line is lookin like steven a smith now

Son cleans his hair with the vacuum at the car wash. Rubs it down with a black ice car tree

roll.gif
@ the last few posts and in some positive news (i have no idea what it means tho)
Inhibiting a family of enzymes inside hair follicles that are suspended in a resting state restores hair growth, a new study from researchers at Columbia University Medical Center has found. The research was published today in the online edition of Science Advances. In experiments with mouse and human hair follicles,

Angela M. Christiano, PhD, and colleagues found that drugs that inhibit the Janus kinase (JAK) family of enzymes promote rapid and robust hair growth when directly applied to the skin. 

The study raises the possibility that drugs known as JAK inhibitors could be used to restore hair growth in multiple forms of hair loss such as that induced by male pattern baldness, and additional types that occur when hair follicles are trapped in a resting state.

Two JAK inhibitors have been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. One is approved for treatment of blood diseases (ruxolitinib) and the other for rheumatoid arthritis (tofacitinib). Both are being tested in clinical trials for the treatment of plaque psoriasis and alopecia areata, an autoimmune disease that causes hair loss.

“What we’ve found is promising, though we haven’t yet shown it is effective for male pattern baldness,” said Dr. Christiano. “More work needs to be done to test formulations of JAK inhibitors specially made for the scalp to determine whether they can induce hair growth in humans.”

Christiano and her colleagues serendipitously discovered the effect of JAK inhibitors on hair follicles when they were studying a type of hair loss known as alopecia areata, caused by an autoimmune attack on the hair follicles. Christiano and colleagues reported last year that JAK inhibitors shut off the signal that provokes the autoimmune attack, and that oral forms of the drug restore hair growth in some people with the disorder. In the course those experiments, Dr. Christiano noticed that mice grew more hair when the drug was applied topically to the skin than when given internally. This suggested JAK inhibitors might have a direct effect on the hair follicles in addition to inhibiting the immune attack.

http://www.themarketbusiness.com/20...hair-follicles-could-promote-your-hair-growth

You can tell he was pushed back but the shape of the head makes it questionable. So there is no absolute "time to let it go".

For black dudes that is the worst style of haircut if you are balding. That solid line of black hair on your hairline just brings more attention to it. The hair doesn't blend into the forehead. 

Back
Top Bottom