Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

YC got blessed with the PG13 XL hairline, maybe if his joint would have been regular he woulda had a career after racks.

yc.jpg
lucky bastard

Here is a screen shot of j. Foxx in a commercial published yesterday it keeps coming back from the grave.

he got the nerve to get a half moon. damn.
I don't even look at that clown the same with his interchangeable scalps and alternate hair accessories. It's one thing when the street lights have been on and you know you should be heading on home, but instead take chances trying to push the boundaries and not go home, just go home and flourish, quit looking stupid.

He got a lineup of hair pieces like Nikki Minaj got wigs. He just goes into the closet and picks out what he wants that day. This is still my favorite hairline he's ever worn. **** looks like a tunnel on his forehead.

Jamie Foxx has no shame he goes from the half moon to the n64 cartridge lineup like its nothing. 

These interchangeable hair lines are like the veneers these people have been getting like 50 and t.i. we know it's not the real deal but it is what it is.

Homie is delusional. As a comedian he should know dudes are getting weak on his SMTWTFS hair line set up.

:lol: reminds of the Kevin Hart foxxhole joint where Kevin had to tell him to stop hitting him after the hairline jokes. I could just picture dude tapping Kevin every now and then, wanting to really punch him because he was hurt.

Back
Top Bottom