Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Some dudes just have huge 5 heads so it looks like they're receding when they're not. Dude coulda looked like that from the jump.

Thought of this thread after the game :lol:,Revis needs to join the club soon...

CMKQkj4UEAQs4CO.jpg

View media item 1762150
He's got the Bron devil horns going now :lol:

Last edited:
My cousin in law cuts Nas hair @themarcusharvey
Many reps to your cousin, Nassir looks exactly the same now as he did when he ruled the world. If your cousin in law is ever in South Texas, he needs to hit me up. There is a lot of people hurting down here and they need his help. Also, if you know a dietician, send them this way too, lots of hefty people here as well.

Last edited:
Yo to be honest I think Tr**** Trey has the best hairline in the music industry, joint is always on point.

Many reps to your cousin, Nassir looks exactly the same now as he did when he ruled the world. If your cousin in law is ever in South Texas, he needs to hit me up. There is a lot of people hurting down here and they need his help. Also, if you know a dietician, send them this way too, lots of hefty people here as well.

lol wut

YC got blessed with the PG13 XL hairline, maybe if his joint would have been regular he woulda had a career after racks.

yc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom