Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Don't think so, if God wants you to be bald you gonna be bald
I can't argue with his master plan 
pimp.gif

They gonna start hiring ppl straight outta art school at barbershops now.

You start tomorrow bring your stencils, protractor, pencil case and erasers.

Vincent Kartheiser. Has to shave his hairline for the show Mad Men. That's dedication.

That was just for the show, it grew back. I did feel bad for Pete's Character having to walk around like that, but he is a paid actor on Emmy award winning show.

No-brainer if you ask me.

Going through this thread makes me thankful that I still have a full head of hair at the age of 30, nonetheless. 

A redeeming/progressing hairline? I dont know :lol:

Ole Hosea Chanchez lookin *** :lol:

Last edited:
Homie played himself. Needed a hairline clause in his contract. Don't ever disrespect the line like that :smh:

For real. That's just disrespectful to ask someone to mess up their hair like that. Mad Men is one of my all time favorite shows but even I would need a pay bonus and a lot of convincing for that.

That was just for the show, it grew back. I did feel bad for Pete's Character having to walk around like that, but he is a paid actor on Emmy award winning show.

No-brainer if you ask me.

The funny thing is was he was the only character that they did that to. No way in hell they would ask Jon Hamm to do that even though he's older. I'd be looking around and asking why I was the only one who had to shave parts of my scalp unless the other actors refused.

Vincent Kartheiser. Has to shave his hairline for the show Mad Men. That's dedication.

why he do that?

was this a popular look for the time the show was set in?

Nah, they just made his character start to go bald.

Whats the opposite of a receding hair line?
Have a friend like this who has the deep widows peak. For a while he wouldn't cut it off and have his barber line it up lol. Also had a dude I went to highschool with who had an inverted widows peak, joint was super weird. 
laugh.gif

I'd rather have a shaved head with a #1 or #2 and wear a balding wig but maybe that wasn't an option. Just like guys that have to gain weight for these movies, have to walk around looking like a fat ***.

Back
Top Bottom