Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

bruh looks like a See's candy manager.

Mint truffle supervisor.

This dude must have unforgivable sins in his pasts lives, We the same damn age :x

Oooooooooh... my GOD!!!

:rofl:

Y'all are killing me.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And my man up there with that arch deluxe, no angles or corners look... :lol: The best he can hope for is the good old N64 lineup.

Last edited:
That 25 yr old dude that looks super burnt is an industry child. He was probably mentally and physically abused srs

beans was the youngest one on that show and is looking the roughest now. Definitely some of the worst combo of genetics. At least he's still getting roles though. I think I saw him in Californication playing some guy living in a trailer park. Ren from the show though, her huge ******* were looking proper in that Mirrors sequel.

That is a simple fix if the person is willing to do it. His hairline is fine minus that widows peak. I remember Tommy Davidson from In living color kept his. Never understood why.
Jon was symbol of masculinity and handsomeness, so his character wouldn't be asked to do that. I'm sure if he was balding in real life they would cover it up. I don't know the real reason they asked Pete's character to do it. But if you look at Pete from the beginning, he needs to takes some losses in some areas of life.
Dude's hair was all sorts of crazy by the last season. I remember hearing that the producers wanted to show Pete aging, and taking Ls in his family life. Keep in mind he was like the young up and comer in the early season until he messed with Peggy. He still became partner though.

Last edited:
beans was the youngest one on that show and is looking the roughest now. Definitely some of the worst combo of genetics. At least he's still getting roles though. I think I saw him in Californication playing some guy living in a trailer park. Ren from the show though, her huge ******* were looking proper in that Mirrors sequel.
It was the show Weeds hahaha he was hilarious too. Dude is only 5 ft even.

View media item 1819333

Then there's this guy...

He's just as confused as us...looked in the mirror like, "hold tha f**k up, woah, wooah, wooooaah, now wait up now,YOOOOOOO!"

Barber had to edge this n***a up with coordinates

muffugin parabola line up

View media item 1820273

got that texas instrument taper....

bruh, someone said he look like he got an acorn on his head :rofl: my ribs is cooked right now laughin so hard bruh....

ole ice age head aaaah nooka!!!
View media item 1820259

My mans lookin like an officer just asked him to pass a sobriety test.

Jeeze...

Officer -" Sir, is there weed in the car?"

Slope hair line dude- "Ummm, nah, i don't think so, honestly, I doubt it, I don't really smoke like that, not often, I mean not right now, smokin? nah".

View media item 1820265

my man's scalp look like the crushed M&M you see in the dispenser when you are waiting to pick up your green sauce wet burrito.

He look like he just snitched on all his drug sellin homies for $1,000 and a Dave n Buster gift card. SMH

How you get edged up with a nail clipper?

SMH, man I'm out, ya'll n*** trippen View media item 1820272

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom