Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Screenshot_20190923-135829_Instagram.jpg

Man's too much of a coward to let it go bald.

There's something about this generation of men that's different, way more concerned about appearance than men back in the day. Seemed like men back in the 70s didn't give a damn about swag or balding or anything. I couldn't picture James Evans hitting them angles and getting perfect lighting for the gram.

There's something about this generation of men that's different, way more concerned about appearance than men back in the day. Seemed like men back in the 70s didn't give a damn about swag or balding or anything. I couldn't picture James Evans hitting them angles and getting perfect lighting for the gram.
Yes and no, but lets not act like he didn't try and hold on for far to long.
download (1).jpg James_20Evans__20Sr._large.jpg

I posted in the washed thread but this might be my last summer. The front is good just like in high school, however thinning on my crown. Going to just go ahead get ahead of the game.

LOL dudes had perms and conks for decades. Dudes that wouldn’t leave the house without wearing a suit.

No ideas original. We just got the gram to show everyone what we are doing these days

Men cared about their appearance back then too bruh. Don’t get it twisted. Pimps was getting perms and manicures too. Now, if you want to say men are more self conscious about balding now, then they were then, I agree. But, they still cared about their appearance

Back
Top Bottom