Bullied Tennessee boy gets love from celebrities

So is he a child when calling u the n word?

Gonna sit him down and educate him?

Yes he is still a child, therefore I will ignore him because he has no power to impede on my way of living.

Someone on here used to always say black people cant be racist, because black people don’t have any power.

You trying to tell me a 10 year old has power? More than you?

So we're going to use the law to justify your ignorance now too? Lol ok

A child is a product of their environment so no I'm not going to blame them for calling me the N word. There's also a difference between a child with a mental illness who commits heinous crimes and one who's just taught wrong/ignorant things. You guys are the other side of extremes to the same ignorant coin.

A child is a product of their environment so no I'm not going to blame them for calling me the N word. There's also a difference between a child with a mental illness who commits heinous crimes and one who's just taught wrong/ignorant things. You guys are the other side of extremes to the same ignorant coin.
Ignorance? FOH

The law obviously holds kids accountable for their actions so why can't that boys peers?

His parents are also a product of their environment. Don't they deserve criticism?

You trying to tell me a 10 year old has power? More than you?

Depends on how you define power. A child does have the "power" to ruin someone's credibility with one accusation of inappropriate touching or language. A white child claiming something like that to a black person can be very damning for that person especially. But this convo can go way off subject.

His parents are also a product of their environment. Don't they deserve criticism?

Yup because they're grown adults. Not impressionable 10yr olds. Don't understand how that's so hard to grasp.

You "adults" who keep trying to justify calling a child all types of ignorant, childish names have yet to provide a valid source of him saying the N word. You're taking hearsay and running with it just to get some cheap internet laughs.

I’m not defending the kid or the family, I’m defending US and the way WE look.

I pose the question, what does a grown *** man look like roasting a child.

I’m not defending the kid or the family, I’m defending US and the way WE look.

I pose the question, what does a grown *** man look like roasting a child.
A damn fine citizen if you ask me. Racists need to be put in their place at all costs!

Yup because they're grown adults. Not impressionable 10yr olds. Don't understand how that's so hard to grasp.

You "adults" who keep trying to justify calling a child all types of ignorant, childish names have yet to provide a valid source of him saying the N word. You're taking hearsay and running with it just to get some cheap internet laughs.

Nobody in here is even roasting him or trying to get laughs.

The facts are:
His daddy is a Nazi.
His mama totes the Confederate flag.
His sister tweets racist things.

If it comes out that lil Keaton was getting made fun of for saying racist things how can you refute it? Nobody is ever going to know the full truth but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Ok. We can play that game. Show me proof that this kid was actually being bullied.........If you're gonna use that logic, I need proof that this kid was being bullied and not coached by his mother. That video doesn't prove anything. What I can prove is that his parents are POS racists. And in all likelihood if he is being raised in that environment one can deduce that he has been indoctrinated in the same belief system.

Only thing I'm defending is what's right and I'm against what's wrong.

Regardless of the circumstances, roasting a child based on his appearance makes you just as much a POS as the parents who are mentally filling a child's head with hatred, bigotry, and racist views.

Like what was already posted, this is a genuine opportunity to change whatever has been instilled in that child's head. It takes a lot more energy and maturity to break down the layers of these kind of issues so I see how it's just easy to dismiss and try to fight ignorance with ignorance.

Only thing I'm defending is what's right and I'm against what's wrong.

Regardless of the circumstances, roasting a child based on his appearance makes you just as much a POS as the parents who are mentally filling a child's head with hatred, bigotry, and racist views.

Like what was already posted, this is a genuine opportunity to change whatever has been instilled in that child's head. It takes a lot more energy and maturity to break down the layers of these kind of issues so I see how it's just easy to dismiss and try to fight ignorance with ignorance.
Who you talking to?
Who roasted him?

Back
Top Bottom