Bulls offseason Thread

so glad rose is coming back this our best team our best chance to win. i like our chances with him and i think once playoffs come he will ball like its his last games ever and be amazing. LETS GO!!!

In Chicago for a few days. From LA. I'm staying downtown. Any cool bars to check the game out?

Next week and a half is going to be big for us. Especially if Jimmy and Taj are out.

Dont even get me started on Gasol and Hinrich. Flat out awful

Dear lord, can Hinrich get any worse?
mean.gif
sign someone to a 10 day deal and cut this clowns minutes again

I'm just glad it was his elbow and not his shoulder

Something tells me his injured shoulder can't take anymore punishment

He(kirk) was better when he was playing with us back in the day.. He plays with a confused style..

There was so little energy in the building tonight. Nachos didn't even taste the same.
In Chicago for a few days. From LA. I'm staying downtown. Any cool bars to check the game out?

@ekinria

Where are you staying downtown? There are too many bars, but I would recommend some in the West loop area and closer to the UC.

Yes, that was a bad play, but Kirk plays good ball. He is the calm for the team when we need it most. He is also a better defender with more size than AB. I would like to see Moore get back in but it is what it is.

The Bulls are going to slide, what's the worst case scenario? They can't fall all the way to 8th seed in 3 weeks, can they

Sorry if dumb question, haven't taken a look at the standings in a minute :lol:

Last edited:
Which pretty much means homecourt is gone with those seedings. God help this team for real.
Well considering how poorly they've fared at home this season the advantage to be gained with a good record is non-existent.  Thibs rumors swirling as usual, the guy may play his players a little too much but not much else could be done when your team is decimated by injuries and Hinrich's carcass is on the court.  It seems like this team excels when there aren't any expectations and vice versa so you never know.

Back
Top Bottom