Bulls offseason Thread

smash time tonight

love will be out at least a week during our series if not longer & smith will prbly get a game suspension if not more

These bums not ready for no championship. :smh:

Only one worth something is Jimmy... The rest are ******* useless... ******* Bucks tho!!! Smfh

I know i'm overreacting but this team ain't gonna do ishh playing like this, I could care less now if they win the series.

These bums not ready for no championship. :smh:

Only one worth something is Jimmy... The rest are ******* useless... ******* Bucks tho!!! Smfh

Definitely they not ready, Rose needs to stop jumping in the air and trying to pass when there's no lane

It's like they heard the Kevin Love and JR Smith news and thought they could coast through this game.... Lame as hell.

I really can't explain how mad I am... I lurk a lot and I'm a bulls fan but I don't post a lot... But tonight I had to ****** say something...

These dudes don't want it man... What more do they need??? Only chance is to be ****** Lebron???

This team is full of frauds. No reason why this series should be going to game 6. We might honestly lose and make history.

So sick of Rose's fan club...he has like one good game and people jizz their pants trying to claim he's back. And he's a big reason why we lost the last two games. Just insufferable.

Noah...my god dude. Gasol is playing like a punk right now. Jimmy was atrocious this game as well. And Thibs is so damn stubborn man. ZERO adjustments this series, it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
No quit in this team. FEAR THE DEER!

Best thing to come out of this game...MCW realized he can post up Rose, and easily take him off the dribble.

Last edited:
Thibs has been ***. I'm really starting to think he's better gone. I mean he's made ZERO adjustments. Example: He knows Noah is playing the worst basketball of his life, in the playoffs for that matter, yet he's still starting? That's just inexcusable.

I'm looking at the box score and Aaron Brooks only played 5 and half minutes don't get it.

This team is full of frauds. No reason why this series should be going to game 6. We might honestly lose and make history.

So sick of Rose's fan club...he has like one good game and people jizz their pants trying to claim he's back. And he's a big reason why we lost the last two games. Just insufferable.

Noah...my god dude. Gasol is playing like a punk right now. Jimmy was atrocious this game as well. And Thibs is so damn stubborn man. ZERO adjustments this series, it's ridiculous.

indeed. After one good game by rose, he was like I'm snarter than before. ...then having 2 bad games in a row...Jimmy had a bad night too which was the main reason they lost again.

Taj said, "At times, we think we're too good to play."

He's rifht. Cocky but have nothing to show for. Jimmy played with heart. The rest.. Smh
Rose and his jump passes.... Bucks KNOW that you do these tendencies a lot. Have he forgotten that playoffs is where you dissect the opposing teams weakness? Bucks know how the Bulls are playing, their system, their defense, heck, bucks are harassing on defense while disrupting the Bulls plays.
Bulls.... Allow the Bucks to set their plays and defend after. Thibs is gone

Derrick just needs to answer back. He got owned, for real. It's gut check time.

It's make it or break it time. If it goes to 7, they already lost.

They may move on to the Cavs (no team has ever lost after leading 3-0 in a best of 7), but the Bucks would have taken away a lot of their confidence.

Last edited:
Taj said, "At times, we think we're too good to play."

He's rifht. Cocky but have nothing to show for. Jimmy played with heart. The rest.. Smh
Rose and his jump passes.... Bucks KNOW that you do these tendencies a lot. Have he forgotten that playoffs is where you dissect the opposing teams weakness? Bucks know how the Bulls are playing, their system, their defense, heck, bucks are harassing on defense while disrupting the Bulls plays.
Bulls.... Allow the Bucks to set their plays and defend after. Thibs is gone
Hopefully these last two games have gave them a huge slice of humble pie because they need it. I hope with two days off they come out with a sense of urgency and energy. I honestly don't know what to make of this team. All of a sudden we became Hollywood as hell. Smh

Back
Top Bottom