Bulls offseason Thread

For those reading this thread for the first time...

[quote name="rcl1221"]For those reading this thread for the first time...

[/quote]Talk like this after winning the Finals. Not a second before. Y'all won the first round, and 1 game against the Cavs. :lol:

I'll always be a Lakers fan, but we suck, and I love the way the Bulls have played Bron the last 5/6 years.

I'll keep my support of you guys to myself, though. No biggie. :smile:

Word. I'm not satisfied with a game 1 win against LeBron. Bulls have been there before but lost the series..

Bulls gotta try to get the next game. A 2-0 advantage before Jr returns would be sweet..

Btw, you can clearly see how much LeBron missed Kevin Love tonight..

He sees 3 or 4 guys every time he drives lmao

Kyrie was seeing bodies too, but he's a much more slippery fella. He was still able to finish in traffic a lot..

This game must have felt like heaven on offense for Gasol and Rose. Not having to deal with that Bucks double-team defense.

Talk like this after winning the Finals. Not a second before. Y'all won the first round, and 1 game against the Cavs. :lol:

I'll always be a Lakers fan, but we suck, and I love the way the Bulls have played Bron the last 5/6 years.

I'll keep my support of you guys to myself, though. No biggie. :smile:

:lol:

i was hyped during the game, but knowing the bulls history vs lebron its only 1 game. we have yet to beat him twice in a series.

squad is deep, healthy and playing right. cant wait for game 2. just need to see less of Noah until he can contribute something.

Last edited:
This game must have felt like heaven on offense for Gasol and Rose. Not having to deal with that Bucks double-team defense.

they wouldn't help with gasol & let him coooooook....no way they let that continue without "trying" to get the ball out his hands

bring on g2

Last edited:
I believe Kyrie will continue to attack Gasol and Noah until they understand that Kyrie is seeking contact. Just avoid the contact and block his shot from his most out reach arm, like Butler did to him on the fastbreak, except Butler didn't block it but deter it from making it in. 

Game 2, Cav's will try to get more open look 3's and correcting the Pick-n-Roll defense but that doesn't help when Kyrie isn't a decent defender at the least. Dude gets constantly lost on the screen.  

I was disappointing of Rose in the final few minutes of the 4th, he was playing ISO ball and could've pretty much cost us the game. He got to have better understanding of that situation and to not take his point guard battle with Kyrie so dramatically. We need smart plays. 

Rose had Thompson on the switch twice at the end. He was right to try to score, he just held the ball too long and was probably better off driving hard.

If Blatt knows what's good for him, he got to put someone else on Rose, like Iman or Belladonna. Kyrie cannot guard him.

Kyrie is a damn good finisher but I'm sure we can adjust and at least cut down the amount of and1s he gets.

Im sick of these announcers and fans acting like we only won because lebron was off. The bulls looked like the bulls for the most part, we havent even unleashed our bench yet. As the series goes on and the cavs are exhausted our bench is coming.

They wanna say bron was off fine he was, I could easily say shumpert is not getting off 22 again, I can also make the claim kyrie not gonna get that 30 again. Until last night you can look at the stats kyrie has frozen up with rose checking him. I expect rose defense on kyrie to get better and better lets not forget thats what rose 12th game back. His legs are no where near back yet.

Need to come in and bring the same focus in game 2, im sure the bulls know the stat of winning game 1 and losing 4 straight...... lets break that

also real interested to see what happens in chi.... the refs last night played into the crowd and lebron far too much. They were terrible on more than a few calls that would have shown that game was easily ours

Definitely a especially that charge that was suppose to be an and 1. Everybody came to play though. Thibs really cut the rotation down yesterday.

I say GM 2 is a must win if the Bulls wanna Dominate this series. Having the Cavs down 2-0 going into Chi i say this series is ended in 5.

Kyrie is good, but this is his first test in the playoffs, Same with their coach, & quite frankly i don't think Lebron is capable of completely dominating the game by himself against this Bulls D. As long as Thibs allos the bench to play a little more i see this being a quick series for you guys.

Game two is really important in winning this series quick tho.

Rose had Thompson on the switch twice at the end. He was right to try to score, he just held the ball too long and was probably better off driving hard.

If Blatt knows what's good for him, he got to put someone else on Rose, like Iman or Belladonna. Kyrie cannot guard him.

Kyrie is a damn good finisher but I'm sure we can adjust and at least cut down the amount of and1s he gets.

:rofl:

I say GM 2 is a must win if the Bulls wanna Dominate this series. Having the Cavs down 2-0 going into Chi i say this series is ended in 5.

Kyrie is good, but this is his first test in the playoffs, Same with their coach, & quite frankly i don't think Lebron is capable of completely dominating the game by himself against this Bulls D. As long as Thibs allos the bench to play a little more i see this being a quick series for you guys.

Game two is really important in winning this series quick tho.

Bellodonna? Can't guard Rose, he'll be guarding Dunleavy. lol 

Iman will be but then Jimmy would be loose.. man, pretty much, Bulls win the mismatch all day. 

Butler is doing a great job on Lebron, all Jimmy gotta do is keep it up and continue to exploit him. 

bullies are winning tonight. The confidence from building two double digit leads and withstanding the cavs runs will help lead to another good night. I expect rose to be more efficient and more offensive output from Noah and the bench.

On another note, why is this series every other night and the Warriors/grizz get a three day rest before game 3? WTF scheduled these things?

I'm sure Lebron will come out swining tonight. If the Bulls can withstand those punches early. The Bulls will win.

Came across a very well written article on the Bulls current issues and Thibs tendencies. Truly makes me appreciate thibs more and honestly makes me believe Jimmy especially and the team have taken on his personality and made them selves better players all around. Thibs often gets criticized for things he shouldnt but its easy to point fingers with the expectations of this team.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015/story/_/id/12822103/now-never-chicago-bulls-win-title

for anybody who wants to check it out, didnt want to just post the entire article its pretty long

Back
Top Bottom