Bulls offseason Thread

It's been a good run

It's time for the Bulls to move from Noah. See if we get anothing for Pau. Get more athleticsm in there. Bulls have always stunk it up with althleticsm.

Noah gotta go. As high energetic he's been, he is detrimental to the team when it's postseason time. He does no good other than defense but offense, he's of no use and you can zero in on him so easily. It's time to build a new concept with a scoring center.
More athleticsm.

Idk what to say. I thought they still got this... i can't believe they'd just give up like that.

Damn, we've come a long way though. I hope the management wil pull strings and finally form a championship-caliber team while at the same time keep everyone in the squad healthy.

Oh well, Bulls til I die.

Well, its been a fun season. However, without a ring the season is a failure. Hard to believe how pathetic we played. No Love and witha gimpy Kyrie.....unbelievable. Goodbye Bulls, goodbye Thibs.
Bulls trade:::Thibs, Noah, Snell and draft picks to New Orleans for Davis.

Goodbye everyone. Go 'Hawks, go Cubs!!

Bulls fan for life...but that truly was an absolutely pathetic effort! In front of their home fans nonetheless!

I'm more disappointed than mad. Seems like Thibs is as good as gone at this point and I don't think I can argue with it, even as a Thibs fan. A change needs to be made somewhere. I wish GarPax got canned as well, but likely won't happen. We need to get more athletic. Let Dunleavy, Hinrich, and Brooks go. Taj too. And salary dump Noah if you can.

Couple hours later, 2 B's in and a Couple shots of henny later..... We are who we thought we were... Couldn't close out on shooters all year, yet we said that would change in playoffs, couldn't string together a solid winning streak and consistency with play, yet we said that would change in playoffs.

Win 2- lose 2- win 1- lose 2-win 4.. That's the type of team we been all year.

Wonder what the changes will be that we make. Not sure if I'm ready for an unproven HC in Hoiberg. But a new voice is needed. S/O to Thibs for bringing us back to respectability and giving us something to believe in... Tim for next Jefe to take that next step and put us in the right spot to get results in the Postseason.

Been a Derrick fan since HS but today I finally took my cape down and was disappointed in him. Elimination game, Kyrie down for the count, back up in, and he lays a dud and looks disengaged. Tristan had more rebounds than Rose had FG attempts. Needed a hungrier Pooh today.

Last edited:

End of an "era". Thank you, Thibs for the memories and bringing the Bulls back from the depths of Floyd / accidental ascension by VDN. Alvin Gentry anyone? I'd rather have him than Hoiberg, IMO. The core going forward will be: Rose/Jimmy/Niko but I think a majority of this roster will be intact.

I hope y'all are well! Have a blessed rest of the year and until next season....

Last edited:
The injuries took something out of Derrick emotionally, which is to be understood but tonight was unacceptable by all parties involved.

Cant even begin to express how disappointing tonight was. Been playing that way all year so it really shouldnt surprise any of us.

Time to rebuild this thing, if we werent going to beat Lebron this year it isnt happening with this core. Too manyother teams aregoing to be good in the future (Bucks, Cavs, Wiz, etc.) I say build around Jimmy, Niko, and Rose to a degree. Kirk and Taj can go. Jo will be an expiring deal next year so see what someone will give you for him and if not let his deal run out and get the capspace. I wouldnt mind MDJ back on a year deal.

As far as Thibs, cant see him coming back as much as i want him to. Just time to move on and go in a differection. See if a team will give you a pick for him, hopefully not second round, and move on. The next one needs to be on the front office time for them to answer for something. They have made good moves but the thought of its always on the coach has to go.

Core of this team came to an end in a pretty abrupt and harsh fashion. Game 4 will haunt a lot of players and fans for along time.

F Lebron man
Tired of him beating our Bulls

now you understand how Cleveland fans must have felt againt MJ.

Back to this series: game 6 proved that the Bulls were not ready for championship. Love out, kyrie hampered and lebron had a bad shooting night. Still the bulls had a bad offense over the last 3 quarters. Why did rose only attempt 16 shots? He wasn't shooting bad with 43%. Noah proved again to be a trash talker. No substance.
At least rose was not injured this post season But adjustments need to be done for next season.

I've been a Thibs advocate since he got here but I think he needs to go.

I think he's done about all he can do with the Bulls.

Yea, i think Thibs is gone too. Is almost like his aggressive store of coaching isn't working in this league anymore. Sorry to say but it's time to pick up another PG. The injuries Rose suffered still haunt him and he's hit his peak.

media destroying rose I hate that but last night he gave them all the ammo they needed. Close out game he took what 4 shots in the 2nd half when the cavs gave them every chance to take the lead, he didnt demand the ball he didnt do what the star of the team should do at all.

All i can hope is that motivates him to reclaim his glory and his city smh

I don't understand that either. Rose and jimmy have to be the catalysts. Maybe they were deferring to each other.

I think the FO should address the issue of obtaining a REAL SG instead of playing Jimmy out of his Position. You see the way Iman and JR were torching Dunleay and Hinrich smh :smh: :smh: Also as far as i'm concern Noah is disposable he was exposed this playoffs

Last edited:
Outside of Rose and Bulter. The Bulls need to find some players who can create their own shot. Especially at the SF position. Need to upgrade the Center position also. Noah and Dunleavy are off the bench type of players. Noah is too tall not to be able to make layups and dunks on a consistent basis.

Last edited:
Melo didn't play all year, so we would've been an 8 seed or something, and gotten bounced in the first round. All irrelevant though.

Not getting Melo was one of the best things to ever happen to this team.

After reading more about gentry, it sounds like he would really be able to help the Bulls on offense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom