BUNKER UPDATES

for those who doesn't want their red suedes or the 3m's... lets split it up, hehe. size 9 or 9.5...thanxz! PM me.
wink.gif

guys..sino gusto ibenta yung isang pair ng toro pack..size 9. i'll pay you via paypal..sorry?? kinda broke kaya sa paypal na lang payment ko..please PM me.oh kaya yung gusto ibenta yung both pairs..kahit may dagdag..wag naman flipper ah..hehe!

thanks!

they should announce the price of the pack

these would be available at nike park and they got discount, but if the price is less in bunker, im sure ppl would line up

Originally Posted by monase

these would be available at nike park and they got discount, but if the price is less in bunker, im sure ppl would line up

Mon, discount? is this confirmed? if i may ask which parks will give discount to vip holders? All? Thanks man.

$310 as per Nice Kicks Toro Pack release date also changed from May 20, 2009 to May 23, 2009 (USA)

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Originally Posted by monase

Mon, discount? is this confirmed? if i may ask which parks will give discount to vip holders? All? Thanks man.

I already asked 3 store supervisors yesterday, no discount, no reservation!

3M is underrated in this pack, looks good to be worn at night...Red Sued for daytime and summer season use...I just hope quality will be better than cdpsthough it's very unlikely.

four peeps in the line when i dropped by on my way home, anyway i checked the actual shoes at bhs, and they seem to have better quality this time, indeed theblacks for night use and the reds for daytime or for ballin, cleaning them though would be a pain, at least we get a break from the cheap leather that nikeuses.

toots, no discount whatsoever, 14995 is the price, talked to bhs peeps and no dc will be applied

^ Yup. Was there earlier to confirm. normal park policies i guess.

Will you be getting a pack for yourself?

Ill pass since i dont have funds...

Back
Top Bottom