BUNKER UPDATES

^dude, check out ebay.ph. there's a pair of reds(sz9.5) posted there for P8,500.- or something.

bad news guys, looks like the tan yeezys wont be dropping here too.
http://www.streething.com/archives/11885
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

bad news guys, looks like the tan yeezys wont be dropping here too.
http://www.streething.com/archives/11885
frown.gif

Not just a rainy day, but a sad day as well
frown.gif

We still don't know, there could still be a chance that Bunker can get it...for those wanting to get it, just crossed your fingers, anything can stillhappen, their releasing here in SG, I'm not buying, I'm just joining the raffle for the chance to win for FREE the size 10.5 zen gray / lightcharcoal...
pimp.gif
in Nike Wisma...

my bad. thank you for the welcome. anyhow, to stay on-topic.

any updates from bunker? i'm not getting any e-mails from jermaine. and this topic has been updated for a few months.

If i'm not mistaken i saw a pair on display at Nike GB3... Didn't ask for the size though.

Originally Posted by nikodaza

any updates from bunker? i'm not getting any e-mails from jermaine. and this topic has been updated for a few months.

I'm waiting for his email as well. Hoping they'll be dropping the 60+ DMP 1's just like the raging bulls
happy.gif

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

I'm waiting for his email as well. Hoping they'll be dropping the 60+ DMP 1's just like the raging bulls
happy.gif
has not*

HOPEFULLY, they'll be dropping the 60+ DMP VII's. i like the pack with the ones, but the air jordan ones are becoming as common as air force ones now.so i'mma pass on that pack. but the VII's. now, they're
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

happy.gif
has not*

HOPEFULLY, they'll be dropping the 60+ DMP VII's. i like the pack with the ones, but the air jordan ones are becoming as common as air force ones now. so i'mma pass on that pack. but the VII's. now, they're
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those are the only 1's I'm coppin this year. Lookin forward to DMP 7's as well
pimp.gif

I see the "Mars Blackmon" IV's.
pimp.gif
Wonder if those are gonna be on sale.. I CALL DIBS!! Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom