Lebron IV (China Edition)

Others:
Air Jordan I (Red Army) - sz. 13 on display
Air Jordan III (Fire Red)
Air Jordan IV (Black Cat)
Air Jordan V (Olys)
Nike Hyperdunk (UWR)
Lebron Soldier II (China Edition)

I didn't ask for the other sizes and prizes though.

here are some pics i took last night

again sorry for the poor quality of the pics, took it with my phone..
happy.gif
bunker is really nice, the guy, miko is really cool
Green bay mids, burgundy and SJ's.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Love them all.

Who in the right mind would get spacejams for 40k..
indifferent.gif

Questionable pricing, unless they really just wanna display them.

sirs, i forgot to ask how much the sj's cost, i really didnt bother to ask because i thought they were not for sale, its a size 9 i think.. same thing withthe tiffs..(i didnt take pics of the tiffs but they were there too) the abbys mids, i forgot to ask the price.as for the sb burgundys, i think it's priced@ php6.1k, the one on display is sz9.5, the non sb dunks are all for sale @ around 3.5k..

P40k is too much,nuff said...But we ain't sure about it till someone bothers to check with bunker....

They're selling the spacejams for P22K.
They also have a pair of sz 9 AJIVs, P9K (these are the Black Cats, if i'm not mistaken), and also a pair of retro fire red-cement grey sz 9.5 AJ IIIs,P9.5K.

^under 10k is the right price
tongue.gif
. If you asked around they go for14k-16k. But since the item is consigned...
eek.gif

If mamba says it's too much, then it is!Look at how may SJ's he has in his avatar, he knows SJ's for sure
happy.gif

hi guys,

My third post in NT and second for the day. I think 22k is not bad for spacejams.
If you search the web, any legit store would sell it between 400 to 500 dollars.
I think current market price is also for around that much. With this being consigned,
i believe this price is just about right. I dont think anyone would want to undersell
their priced possesions knowing the market value. How much does bunker charge anyway?

Originally Posted by kawakatatga

hi guys,

My third post in NT and second for the day. I think 22k is not bad for spacejams.
If you search the web, any legit store would sell it between 400 to 500 dollars.
I think current market price is also for around that much. With this being consigned,
i believe this price is just about right. I dont think anyone would want to undersell
their priced possesions knowing the market value. How much does bunker charge anyway?
I think it's 80-20..20 for bunker...

sorry im confused, are we talking about spacejams 2000 or 2009? if you had the 2000 spacejams, how much would you sell it for? if what they selling is 2009spacejams for 22k, then definitely toooo much...

Back
Top Bottom