Buying first car and have 30k to spend...options?

get a vw GLI, heard new one is decently reliable has great features and good horsepower with the turbo so you can have some speed and decent MPG. 

its around 25k or so 

The car will not be financed, I will buy it straight up. And as for spending over 30k on a car, I certainly can, but I'm keeping ~10k for any issues that may occur down the line. I'd like to keep my total car budget under 40k for the lifespan of the car a couple years down the road. 

well yea id def get a spot with a nice parkin area/garage first though before you get a nice car

That makes too much sense

Also look into the Ford Focus ST. Joint is fire if you like hatchbacks. IMO, a hatchback is the most useful car you can buy. Combines the storage of a small SUV with the fuel economy of a compact car

You're all wrong.

Screw cars and buy a truck. Make sure it's a crew cab. Trucks are better than cars and that crew cab gives you the full back seat. Don't mess around with an extended cab or a supercab. No one likes being squished in a small back seat.

you dont live anywhere near the city do you? :lol:
:lol: at the responding guy's sn, the same thing came outta my mouth.

Infiniti M > G

If you're going German might as well look for that e60 5 or the E class.

Or just lease a new A6. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Also look into the Ford Focus ST. Joint is fire if you like hatchbacks. IMO, a hatchback is the most useful car you can buy. Combines the storage of a small SUV with the fuel economy of a compact car
Hatchbacks
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom