"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

Cigars tounge material has me sold. Can't afford tho unless someone assists me for retail. So I'm not getting em which sucks

I'm thinkin if i can cop the maroon pair in a size 10.5 then I may be able to trade them to my roommate for his ds Chi 1's. Yeah i know it sounds crazy but i may be able to no lie.

No updates to FTL launch locator..The latest items on there are the 6/13 releases.

And no info from FTA or Champs
ohwell.gif

Even if these were available to me locally I think I'd still pass based on the price factor and WTKD and GF foams releasing that same day as well.

Might just forget about these now and add them to my 'later cops' list with N7 7s already up there >: :smh:

Last edited:
Even if these were available to me locally I think I'd still pass based on the price factor and WTKD and GF foams releasing that same day as well.

Might just forget about these now and add them to my 'later cops' list with N7 7s already up there >: :smh:
N7 resell isn't even any where as high as I thought it was gonna be

Might just forget about these now and add them to my 'later cops' list with N7 7s already up there
mad.gif
mean.gif
N7 resell isn't even any where as high as I thought it was gonna be
how high did u think it was gonna be?

i cant seem to find a size 11 for under $300

damn the locator jus laid a steaming pile on my weekend. My girl lives in houston but the galleria raffle will b rigged to death

Only want the champagnes but I'm not going to bother. FTL site is not ready for the amount of traffic it's going to receive. Too much coming out that day

I will still check in at that specific location to verify. I would hate to show up only to find out tickets were done days ago.

Last year a few stores not in the locator had these . I remember that well. With that said as it stands it is very disappointing with the distribution and without Nike releasing any shoes it makes it near impossible to get these for retail.

Back
Top Bottom