"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

wonder how its determined from getting timer to the please wait all black screen after you carted them

womp womp

how'd everyone do? just checked out on foot action #team9.5

fighting that clock for ten minutes. every 30 secs it would lock up and id have to refresh or open a new tab. never left my cart tho 
glasses.gif

I was able to lock it in my cart, but damn living overseas and copping it is a HELL

I cannot access the checkout page and keeps on hanging, because of that 

shoes got robbed on my cart and now cant get it back and now its OOS

a friend got it for me for 400$ shipped

I hit cigars on FTL. I didn't think I got them cause I got a paypal error when I got back to the site and submitted, clicked again and my cart was empty. But I got a confirmation email and my CC and paypal popped up with notifications on my iPhone. FTL has been successful for me every time the past month

i kept opening new tabs and refreshing and i guess when it went black for me the my cart clock was universal. eventually i refreshed the last time and it was my paypal link to pay
i just refreshed, it tried showing me the timer, i saw item was in cart and it went back to all black ha

Got cigars on shoepalace. That price hike though. Smh. I guess their $300 is better than resell $500 after today

Footlocker sold out in my size before they went live :nerd:

This "hobby" is getting old :rolleyes
I really doubt that. Just cause you tried to add to cart and it said there were none left in your size... well that doesn't mean anything. That's the standard message. I got that a dozen times before it added to cart.

Got cigar and I didn't start trying until 8 mins past. Was just buying the citrus but thought gave it a try, first time for me on RD
i just left it there on the link and it when thru lol. i was trying to grab those citrus for someone but no luck congrants man

Back
Top Bottom