"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

anyone know if ordering from kickz would get me hit with customs? i dont usually go UK, but i feel i should with these
Most definitely, every so often you'll sneak through with kickz but they make it very difficult because they post the value of the shoe on the outside of the box for customs to see.
ehhh gonna try in the AM on the usa side

Welp for some reason it said payment not excepted but charged my card anyways. Welp guess I find out monday

Copped off bounce
pimp.gif
$270 shipped I'll take risk with the customs
Why was I thinking 10am 
mean.gif

Unfortunately had 2 pairs of cigars in cart and it wouldn't let me adjust down.  Hopefully I have better luck in the morning.

SOLD OUT (both colors) at ndc.eu. That was fast.

Last edited:
Rolled by my boutique that was getting them where I was going to camp. Was at least 40-50 people outside and, this was at like 12:45 :smh: :smh: :x
So I just rolled out, Will try online in the am. If not I'll grab the champagnes from the raffle I won and try and trade for cigars.

Last edited:
Why is Nike releasing all the limited stuff on nikestore eu and giving US only the general releases? I refuse to believe it's because of bots.

Copped both pairs from my local footlocker 2.5 hours after opening. i think there is alot of pairs of these but few locations. The manager actually told me they got GR numbers for these 75+ each.

Copped both pairs from my local footlocker 2.5 hours after opening. i think there is alot of pairs of these but few locations. The manager actually told me they got GR numbers for these 75+ each.
seems more and more like nike stock is being moved around

Back
Top Bottom