"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

never had bad experiences with shoe palace. At least they handle returns, and respond to emails.  Nicekicks- Ill agree with.

They sold me a real shady and beat up pair with ink marks over them.  When I inquired about them, they gave me a 30% discount and refused a refund.

At the end of the day, Im not going to go around and patronize Shoe Palace either, but they can be clutch sometimes.  One thing Ive learned thought , is at the end of the day, if you pay via paypal - paypal has your back on your purchases.  For any 'retailer' to add tax is scummy thing to do..  But Id trust this before I hop onto ebay.

Lol, some a** sold me a pair of fake oreo IV's - he even went out of this way to include the receipt, bag, and box from footlocker (of which he bought his real pair from).  Ive been having real back luck on eBay lately, which is unsually given this guy had 1000+ feedback.
Yeah..you good people for the link. I just don't like them cause I'm a local in L.A.

Nice kicks is owned by SP now too.

Was gonna pull the trigger on the Champagnes to go with my Cigars I got this morning but I'm not sure I wanna pay $300 from SP especially since I don't like it as much as the Cigars. I'll probably kick myself for it later when I have no Champage to go w/ my Cigar.
No your not chams are wack imho not worth the resale price they look so unfinished

odd that this shoe has sold out and there is only 29 pages compared to 160 pages on the sixes. i agree i like the sixes more but doesnt seem to be any hype at all on these that ive seen. limited numbers, sold out, everyone just moved on. are the numbers the same on these as the sixes?

Last edited:

odd that this shoe has sold out and there is only 29 pages compared to 160 pages on the sixes. i agree i like the sixes more but doesnt seem to be any hype at all on these that ive seen. limited numbers, sold out, everyone just moved on. are the numbers the same on these as the sixes?
A lot of release today + the Yeezy boost next weekend = wait game.

$400 plus in the coming weeks when everyone gets their fix of yeezy's

7's are probably the most underrated retro of all time so over of course the 6's with gather more hype.. I wouldn't be surprised if the #'s show more pairs were produced, since thats been the trend with JB this year.  All the retailers are moving away from LTE's and trying to get more pairs out there. More pairs out there + price hikes mean they get to take a bite out of some of the exponentially inflating reseller market 

Its crazy the similarities between the 6's and 7's (ie the hidden 23, overall shape minus the air bubble) but of course the 6's will garner more attention since they are more well received and have those 'iconic colorways'. To me the 7's are more of an acquired taste. 

Last edited:

7's are probably the most underrated retro of all time so over of course the 6's with gather more hype.. I wouldn't be surprised if the #'s show more pairs were produced, since thats been the trend with JB this year.

Its crazy the similarities between the 6's and 7's (ie the hidden 23) but of course the 6's will garner more attention since they are more well received. To me the 7's are more of an acquired taste.
the sixes are my all time favorite mold of jordans. the bordeaux 7 is my all time favorite colorway. i was there in the beginning with chicagos in 85

the sixes are my all time favorite mold of jordans. the bordeaux 7 is my all time favorite colorway. i was there in the beginning with chicagos in 85
it started in 85 with me bro. But crazy how I wasnt into Jordans before as I could say I am now.  The 6's are one of the most comfortable Jordans, (when they use to make them right).  Both to me are equally beautiful. Im a big fan of the profession from one base model to a next. (ie 1> 2 , 3>4>5 , 6>7;s). So I like the subtle changes.  You hear about the hidden 23 all day on the Jordan 6 but never how they are a little bit more well hidden in the details on the 7

As far as colorways, the Bourdeaux are a KILLER.. But once again, heavily under-rated as its the stigma with the 7's

it started in 85 with me bro. But crazy how I wasnt into Jordans before as I could say I am now.  The 6's are one of the most comfortable Jordans, (when they use to make them right). But I am suprised that how comfortable a show without a air bubble, can be so damn comfortable even to today - that comfort is still there.  Both to me are equally beautiful. Im a big fan of the progression from one base model to a next. (ie 1> 2 , 3>4>5 , 6>7;s). So I like the subtle changes.  You hear about the hidden 23 all day on the Jordan 6 but never how they are a little bit more well hidden in the details on the 7

As far as colorways, the Bourdeaux are a KILLER.. But once again, heavily under-rated as its the stigma with the 7's

Last edited:
got my 2 pairs today everyone at ntny was there to buy for resell

i hope these 2 shoes flop in the aftermarket

Man what a day! Checkout was easy for Cigars but because I want to be cheap I tried to put both Cigars and Champagne's in Cart at Shoe Palace and it took me until 1230 to check out after a beING on the page for 2 hours. And by the way I ended up only checking out the Cigars at 1030

honestly these are nice shoes but not at 250 man, if they would of came out in 09 like the raging bulls pack with two sick *** shoes for 300 then i would of but JB getting real greedy.

Limited numbers just meant move on to me. I would've loved a pair of cigars.. Also the 6s were the first so there was more speculation to discuss.. Number can't be the same based on only 3 FTLs in the country releasing in store

i woulda copped these, but i didn't care enough to put in the work. i didn't care enough to attempt online this morning either.

Was anyone able to get a pair?
laugh.gif
nope, sold out of my sizes as soon as the timer hit 0 
roll.gif

NTNY & NTRF has a crap load of pairs, pick up was horrible waited 1 and a half hours 

Back
Top Bottom